Sign in to follow this  
Reflected

I love the new loading screens!

In which folder can I find them? They would look very nice as wallpapers. Perhaps someone can post them here?   :salute:

• Upvote 4

Here are these brand new nice loading screens (2048x1024, converted in .jpg), found in .gtp encrypeted files.

Enjoy :

post-481-0-82202300-1413971990_thumb.jpg

post-481-0-98166300-1413972004_thumb.jpg

post-481-0-36859500-1413972017_thumb.jpg

post-481-0-02535800-1413972044_thumb.jpg

post-481-0-23791500-1413972058_thumb.jpg

post-481-0-76559200-1413972070_thumb.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Yep. It means absolutely nothing for the game, yet still just adds that extra bit of flavor.

What??!! No Il-2???!!! :o::blink:

Good point :(

That'll need an emergency hotfix.

Edited by Finkeren

No IL-2 loading screen so far?

Why not submitting our own proposals?

(2048x1024 pixels)

Edited by Pierre64

And as always it's only Ze German Planes that get shot down. :acute:

That'll need a hotfix as well for equality's sake.

Sure, let's get a Stuka in Romanian skin in flames as well ;)

• Upvote 1

And as always it's only Ze German Planes that get shot down. :acute:

That'll need a hotfix as well for equality's sake.

I think the He 111 and Stuka screen make up for that. I think they beat all other screens with ease.

Here are these brand new nice loading screens (2048x1024, converted in .jpg), found in .gtp encrypeted files.

Enjoy :

Anyone know how to decrypt the gtp files? I'm looking for the latest loading screens to use as wallpapers. TIA

T here are more than the ones above such as the cartoony one withe crazed Russian truck driver being shot at by a 109 or stukka

Here are the new loading screens:

post-412-0-31268300-1420571121_thumb.jpg

post-412-0-93545500-1420571124_thumb.jpg

post-412-0-94257100-1420571127_thumb.jpg

• Thanks 1

Now that would actually be a good idea: a screenie contest and the winner gets his screenie put in as one of the official loading screens! - Whaddaya say Jason?  :-)

I don't love them. Not that they are not great, but I don't want to see those kind of one-sided screens ALL THE TIME!!!

Is there ANY loading screen where a german fighter actually hits ANYTHING in the air?

If a 109 is shooting it always misses its mark....of course, red aircraft always hit / are victorious....

While we see burning and smoking 109s every day, we NEVER see a Yak, Lagg or IL2 go down in flames...a shame...statistically the latter burned several times more often...so why not give us some equally to the 109s burning???

Of course, the devs sit in Moscow, so they probably like to see 109s burning more, but just like me, there are also plenty of customers who want to see other planes in victorious pics.......and yes, you HAVE to watch this every time you fly, cause loading time is more than 10s...

I don't love them. Not that they are not great, but I don't want to see those kind of one-sided screens ALL THE TIME!!!

Is there ANY loading screen where a german fighter actually hits ANYTHING in the air?

If a 109 is shooting it always misses its mark....of course, red aircraft always hit / are victorious....

While we see burning and smoking 109s every day, we NEVER see a Yak, Lagg or IL2 go down in flames...a shame...statistically the latter burned several times more often...so why not give us some equally to the 109s burning???

Of course, the devs sit in Moscow, so they probably like to see 109s burning more, but just like me, there are also plenty of customers who want to see other planes in victorious pics.......and yes, you HAVE to watch this every time you fly, cause loading time is more than 10s...

Woah :/ Is this sarcastic? I always have trouble detecting sarcasm.

The loading screens are absolutely fantastic, and besides, they seem to be continuously adding them at the moment. Agreed some might not exactly be realistic, but these are loading screens, loading screens are supposed to look cool, these look cool, sorted, devs did a good job.

Now that would actually be a good idea: a screenie contest and the winner gets his screenie put in as one of the official loading screens! - Whaddaya say Jason?  :-)

We'll run some contests in 2015. Something like this might be possible.

Jason

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Out of all the screens above, I can see only one in which a German aircraft is being destroyed. Are you sure you're not overreacting?

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 3:14 AM, Jason_Williams said:

We'll run some contests in 2015

But we'll need a time machine to enter that!

12 hours ago, Elem said:

But we'll need a time machine to enter that!

That's the contest - who can build the time machine.

On 3/7/2019 at 7:08 AM, KG_S_Big_Al_the_Allo said:

Does someone has found the new loading screens ? :)

I would be se much interrested to have access to those wonderfull loading screens aswel.

yesterday night I was playing in my career when my heart skipped a beat or two while the mission was loading, letting me drooling all over my hotas staring at those magnificents Me-262.

so... 

• Like 1