Zak

Developer Diary, Part 83

Just noticed that I have some of the G2 unlocks greyed out in campaign (armored glass headrest and 250kg bomb) but that in quick mission they are still available. I have unlocked them, there is no picture of lock there anymore, but they just show as grey and can't be selected.

The very same thing happened to me :(

Just noticed that I have some of the G2 unlocks greyed out in campaign (armored glass headrest and 250kg bomb) but that in quick mission they are still available. I have unlocked them, there is no picture of lock there anymore, but they just show as grey and can't be selected.

The very same thing happened to me :(

Same here, some unlocks are gone and pilot's level went down a bit...

Reinstalled to try; crashing to desktop after every completed campaign sortie. Awesome.

Try it on a clean Win installation. Since I did this, even CloD stopped crashing. BoS runs smooth and perfectly stable on my machine. I use my machine exclusively for gaming and my laptop for "internet and stuff"

S!

2 missions so far in the Fw190A-3 I try to finish off: 1 x IL-2.exe has stopped responding and 1 x No connection to server. Cheebus..

Propably just maintainance, yes. The guys doing the last fixes/additions will have to get a bit of sleep at some point.

Try it on a clean Win installation. Since I did this, even CloD stopped crashing. BoS runs smooth and perfectly stable on my machine. I use my machine exclusively for gaming and my laptop for "internet and stuff"

I haven't any issues with any other Sim, however.

I haven't any issues with any other Sim, however.

All other games did also run fine, it was just CloD that made me do a clean reinstall. Maybe check the Win KB files, updates and service packages and drivers

• Upvote 1

Hi

ok ive reinstall the game and can ,get pass start up to sign in with e-mail so all goood here again and yes they probley do need sleep ,as from what i can see they been very much on the task of things and i slute them for it, would still like them to once finshed the campain it will open lockon so i can play it again that way, but hay you done very well a sleep a night down the pub and what a great game it really starting to be. ~~

I was taking the piss...

I know. I was just wondering if you'd had a wee in the Commissar's Borscht or something.

All other games did also run fine, it was just CloD that made me do a clean reinstall. Maybe check the Win KB files, updates and service packages and drivers

I think you're on the right track, I'll just do a sys restore.

I also give myself a congratulations to the devs. Amazing work on immersion of flight. Great title I would lost count on hours of flight if wasn't for steam registering game time.

Official release is today? Summer maps will be available today also? (I couldn't wait more for them, really)

Keep the good work.  :salute:

I was thinking. Just in case the ctd and lockup problem is release installation related, would it be useful to add an advisory note to the release summary asking installers to do a reboot after the update? It might be interesting to assess how many problems (if any) that cures.

Great work, guys, and congratulations.  Best wishes on the official launch and I hope this is just the beginning of a long and successful journey.

Thank you for this amazing title and for keeping the dream alive.

Well that was ... spectacular, glamorous, nah - can't find the right word for it just now.

But congratulations, I guess. :salute:

Edited by I/JG27_Rollo

Great job guys! Thanks for all your hard work! Time to come enjoy with all of us  :biggrin:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :)

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.....

I was thinking. Just in case the ctd and lockup problem is release installation related, would it be useful to add an advisory note to the release summary asking installers to do a reboot after the update? It might be interesting to assess how many problems (if any) that cures.

Yes that is a good one.

Congrats and all that but...

The announcement, which also shows up on Steam, has many spelling errors.  After all your hard work, please fix this presentation.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to the devs. Now all you need to do is to fix MP performance, introduce the custom video settings (so we with "slower" machines can play this decently) and introduce the user made custom skins as option for the game. Ofcourse that and unlock stuff as option just for SP grinding. Ahh yes and pls continue to polish all stuff including FMs.

Thank you

Edited by dragon76
  • Upvote 1