Sign in to follow this  
Livai

IL-2 BoS goes PC-DVD

Guys,

I've already addressed this. The box contains a DVD with the Steam client and game on it. Obviously, if you already have Steam you can just activate it in Steam and download the game through Steam without fussing with the DVD.

Jason

• Upvote 1

I may get this down the road just to have the disk.. I don't have any of my boxes but I have all the original disks and their cases.

• Upvote 1

Looks like they have a deal with Excalibur Publishing.

http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/games/il-2-sturmovik-battle-stalingrad/

I guess we'll hear an announcement soon. :)

I hope so. Looking at the Excalibur homepage, it doesn't seem like they care too much about their new game lol.. http://www.excalibur-publishing.com/ .. Let's just stick it buy European Ship and Construction Simulator xD

Ya, me too Bear, will add to my 'box' collection later. Funny, I also have all the Il2 incarnation boxes ... I found my SDOE box inside Pacific Fighters, cool!

S!

JCOMM. Ka-50 or FC3 sound interesting :) Already have A-10C.

the huey is great. I love her though I don't dig helis. Flown the MIG21? I bought her but I haven't tried her. You of all here should fly her ;)

I may get this down the road just to have the disk.. I don't have any of my boxes but I have all the original disks and their cases.

Yup, me too.

something to look at when i am an old fart one day - provided i make it to that stage of life!

Yep still have my original Ubi boxed version too

---me too  :salute:

10euro cheaper than steam @ local gamestop..

Will upload some pics when purchased.

Edited by wildcard1

Russian Starter Edition for 499 Rubel = 10 Dollars

Owners of "Starter Edition" at the beginning of the game will have access to 2 models of planes: Lagg-3 29-series and the Bf 109 F-4 (6 more aircraft will be able to receive for free in the game and 2 more aircraft will be able to purchase at the store).

Source

http://www.igromagaz.ru/catalog/games/igry-dlya-pk/kupit-il-2-shturmovik/il-2-shturmovik-battle-of-stalingrad-start-cd-key.php

Russian Starter Edition for 499 Rubel = 10 Dollars

Owners of "Starter Edition" at the beginning of the game will have access to 2 models of planes: Lagg-3 29-series and the Bf 109 F-4 (6 more aircraft will be able to receive for free in the game and 2 more aircraft will be able to purchase at the store).

Source

http://www.igromagaz.ru/catalog/games/igry-dlya-pk/kupit-il-2-shturmovik/il-2-shturmovik-battle-of-stalingrad-start-cd-key.php

As soon they stop going around the bush and release same version for rest of the world it will be better.

Its clear that this strange unlock campaign system was made for this type of starter version of game and then forced on rest of the versions

Received mine today! :cool:

Contains IL2 BoS DVD and 3 A3 posters (both sides printed):

• Stalingrad map / campaign awards & medals
  • Luftflotte 4 / Face to face wallpapers
  • Quick start guide / default joystick & keyboard commands

EDIT: note this is the Excalibur Publishing version

post-2691-0-39914100-1417121047.jpg

post-2691-0-39914100-1417121047_thumb.jpg

Edited by PA-Sniv
  • Upvote 1