PA-Sniv

Signal fires in development...

Great feature, but something tells me that there are more important things to be worked on. 

• Upvote 2

S!

Fires like that would draw bombers like moths :D But one more small detail to the scenery. And that chimney smoke would add a lot, really making the winter look cold and that there is life in the villages, soldiers and civilians alike shared those houses.

Edited by LLv34_Flanker

Im done with my own negativity concerning certain aspects of this sim, for now, and just say, nice touch :)

• Upvote 1

Im done with my own negativity concerning certain aspects of this sim, for now, and just say, nice touch :)

And that's all it takes. Good to see things returning to normal. Conscious of the game's flaws, we can but wait. :)

almost mistook that shadowy La-5 for the silhouette of an I-16....

I did as well. That would've been pretty darned nija to sneak it in like that. :ph34r:

Return back home, after a long mission chasing trains and other german convoy, now you can enjoy a pretty good BBQ!! Thanks chaps, that's great, gona get some bottles of wine from my cellar!

Having trouble getting that engine warm on a cold, dark morning? Just taxi a bit and park the plane right on top of one of them bonfires.

Yeah, I'm noticing more and more detail.  Just taxied to parking on one of the campaign missions.  There were soldiers walking around, and I saw a sled.