Pudfark

Posting Your System Specificatons

Just a thought?

It might be helpful to post our system spec's in our signatures?

The team here, might find it useful to know what they are "coding" towards in the future.

Gtx560 TI 2gb Version MSI

I5 2500 Intel

500GB Hard Disk

4 GB ram

my first comment on the forum so, i say hello to everyone and i hope the info helps. 

Lol, I think I will pass since they might pass out at the thought of having to code for a system as antiquated as mine. It's going to be a decade old in just under three weeks. :D

Wheels

This forum software (like most) has the ability to add custom profile fields, maybe a system specs box old be added to that rather than use up signature space or increase the size of existing ones?

I am a newbie here just want to say helllo all!

I am a newbie here just want to say helllo all!

Hello and welcome!

Here is my specs,

I don't know how I managed to refrain myself in upgrading my pc at CloD release...

well, this will be my pc specs until BOS release....avoiding major failures that may occur :) :)

Salute!

Edited by pupaxx

This forum software (like most) has the ability to add custom profile fields, maybe a system specs box old be added to that rather than use up signature space or increase the size of existing ones?

^ This.  That way they can at least poll the database to compile a list that way.  Ripping through the forum to read each profile in a non-standard fashion would be a manual, labor intensive, nightmare.

Edited by Binky

Naw... I like my signature too much. 

AMD 4100

16 Gigs of Ram

ASUS Sabertooth

AMD 7770 Vid Card

Trak IR 4

Warthog HOTAS

Simpeds

Bad intentions!

AFAIK LOFT said recently that they want to keep non-crap laptops as a viable platform for the game (since the desktop share of PCs is not doing great business these days) so I'm pretty sure they already have a target spec in mind. In 2014 it probably won't be too far from what you see in a desktop today.

Edited by wiseblood

There is a big advantage of posting system specs in your sig in any game related forum .

If are asking for help to sort out some problem that may be hardware related in the game ,other forum members can see your system and may offer a soulution If they run a similar  rig and have overcome the problem before.A typical example recently for AMD/ATI GPU card users was that in some cases triple buffering  switched  on was making TiR crash or fail to load.

Good idea, particularly when it comes to offering assistance. Although, as Flanker pointed out in another forum, this tends to be dynamic due to upgrades, so it may not be a bad idea to include a brief system spec when relating a hardware-relevant issue for future reference. I know mine will not be the same as is it now come 2013  :)

Mods please delete my account. Iset up my account on my laptop, thinking I could log in on my gaming computer. Sorry if I posted in wrong section                    

I had it in my sig.. but then I decided to spruce up my sig with a Mustang.. ;)

AMD Fx-8153 | ASUS M5A99X EVO | OCZ ZT 750W PS | Corsair Force 3240GSSD
32G Corsair Vengance DDR3 | Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200RPMHD
XFX DD FX-HD 7870 2GB DDR5 | SB Xi-Fi XG APU | W7 U | TIR3
MSFFB2 | Saitek X-52|SaitekPro Pedals | Logitech Z-640 5.1 | ASUS VE248 24" LCD

ASUS||i7x9704cor||CorsairHW100LQ||EVGA GTX6804GB||Titanium7.1GameproSB||24GBCorsair1600||2xSSD280:120:2x1.5TB7200RPMHD||1200ATX Corsiar|| 32"LCD Element||2x 7" Lilliputa 1x9" DblsightLCD|| CH FighterStick||CH RudderPedals||X52ThrottleCntrlr||Track Ir4 pro LED||5.1TurtlebeachHP6a||

Interesting idea to make the game work on laptops.  I really like that idea.  I am wondering when this might be reality?  I have a newer Gateway - NE71B series with the following specs; AMD Dual Core E1-1200, AMD Radeon HD 7310, 4 GB DDR3 Memory, 500 GB HDD, and DVD Super Multi DL drive.  I have this feeling the video card system cannot handle the graphics of this game, and a few other options in the flight simulator gene.  Hence my interest in an iL2 Sturmovik version that would play without issues on my laptop.  My past experiences with this game and a few others suggests a desk top will be required with an installed high end graphics accelerator card.

I won't post my specs since I'm gonig to buy a new rig only for BoS anyway ;)

Still for the record: I'm probably the only person here who plays on a iMac 27" ^^

Which is a cool thing because of 27", and which sucks because of the onboard graphic card... :P

I7-960 /P6X58D PREMIUM /12GB GSKILL RAM DDR3 1600MHZ/HD 7970 ghz edition/ windows7 ultimate edition/lanboy antec case/ 27 inch syncmaster p2770/VelociRaptor 450GB SATA 6GB 10000rpm 3.5

CH hotas+tir4

Edited by sop

Salute all!

I5-3570K, MSI Z77 MPOWER, 16 GB 1600 Mhz RAM, Sapphire HD 7970 3BG OC, 128 GB SATA3 SSD, 1 TB HDD, Windows 7 64 bit, LG D2343P-BN 3D stereoscopic monitor, saitek X52, CH pro pedals.

Here's mine. It runs ROF fully maxed at 60fps so I'm glad enough :) Without the HDR that is, I prefer the normal looks.

i5-2500k on Scythe Mugen-IIb

8 Gb RAM

HD7970

Facetracknoir

27"Dell 2560x1440 resolution

Simped rudder

MS-FF2

2x80watt Kenwood amplifier 

and two big B&W speakers

Edited by Dutch2

AFAIK LOFT said recently that they want to keep non-crap laptops as a viable platform for the game (since the desktop share of PCs is not doing great business these days) so I'm pretty sure they already have a target spec in mind. In 2014 it probably won't be too far from what you see in a desktop today.

I hope that's true. My Lenovo laptop already has some good hardware in it (i7-3630QM, 16GB RAM DDR3, GTX660M, full HD 15,6" display), though I think I'll have to toss out my HDD (1TB, 5400rpm) in favour of a 256GB SSD. I run War Thunder on medium settings and get between 28 and 45fps, on average it runs at about 38. That should be enough for BoS.

Here is mine:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, ASUS Motherboard P9X79 Pro, Seagate Baracuda Green 2TB SATA 3.0, DCZ SSD Agility 3 Series 2.6 120GB, HD7950 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E, Corsair XMS3 1600Hz 8GB Vengeance CL9, INTEL Liquid Cooling LGA1155 - LGA2011, INTEL LGA2011 Core I7 3.6Ghz - 3820, Silver Power SP - SS850 850W PSU, 24" Benq HDMI LED Monitor