Sign in to follow this  
PauloHirth

When i will can use my Exclusive gold IL+2 Sturmovik logo under my avatar?

Can you believe, was my girl friend make me change that Maria da Graça avatar... :(   "Why you dont post MY photo...", :lol: LOL...

so start searh the next in google image: weird people, ugly people... finding more LOL.

Backing to preorder,  i am curious about new bonuses...  i buy for support, but all bonus will be welcome!

I'm so used to Paulo Hirth's avatar now after all those years.

But... dear Paulo, I do prefer your previous avatar from the good 'ole' AAA times. With Maria da Graça Melo standing in the water in her red bikini. :blush:  :cool:

( I am not going to link to it and risking a warning. :excl:  :)  :P )

Oh yes Paulo that was much better.

cheers

Premium edition won't be available after pre-order period. Speaking of advantages - you obtain early access permissions and get an opportunity to influence game development not only funding it but taking part in testing and telling us what you would like to make better. And of course additional bonuses such as pre-unlocked modifications and other thing that we'll announce when it's time. So you do become a proud founder and also get bonuses.

Won't you also get access to the La-5 and the FW-190 through Premium pre order only until they are made available for purchase after the public release of the sim? I am surprised that so many people seem to have forgotten this. I was a big factor in my ordering premium over standard and from my understanding once the Premium period is over you will have to wait until the planes are offered for sale.

Won't you also get access to the La-5 and the FW-190 through Premium pre order only until they are made available for purchase after the public release of the sim? I am surprised that so many people seem to have forgotten this. I was a big factor in my ordering premium over standard and from my understanding once the Premium period is over you will have to wait until the planes are offered for sale.

I would assume the La-5 and FW190 will be available for purchase from day 1 of the official release, so there is little benefit there, the more interesting thing IMO is the earlier access over the standard edition.

I'm so used to Paulo Hirth's avatar now after all those years.

But... dear Paulo, I do prefer your previous avatar from the good 'ole' AAA times. With Maria da Graça Melo standing in the water in her red bikini. :blush:  :cool:

( I am not going to link to it and risking a warning. :excl:  :)  :P )

Yes, I liked that one better.

I would assume the La-5 and FW190 will be available for purchase from day 1 of the official release, so there is little benefit there, the more interesting thing IMO is the earlier access over the standard edition.

Perhaps.. but I like having it earlier.. ;)

i think along 7 years playing il2 i just did spit 25lbs and 190 

i specialize in one ride with which this sistem benefits me