Sign in to follow this  
=FI=Bluebell

Fighting-Irish Squadron

The Squadron

FIS_Insignia.png

We are not a strict military operation like other squads. All we promote is a sense of belonging, a sense of order, and an appreciation for good beer, company and music.

Recruits to FI squadron need only one thing:
to be Irish, have Irish roots, or just feel sorta Irish, if you know what I mean ???

Edited by Ardmore
  • Upvote 2

Already looking forward to fly this sim with my squaddies and the Rest of the IL-2 community. :-D

Oh my gosh!  

Hello mates, its napier!  Used to be FI:napier :D

how are you lads?!  Its been so long, i used to fly with you around 2004,5,6 ish.  Used to do a lot of campaigns with Tactical, is he still around?  And snoopy?

I literally just saw this game today and pre-ordered, I would love to fly with you lads again :D

cheers!  :salute:

So, Genosse have you had an opportunity to play this?  I have the Early Addition which I'm hoping will get weekend access this month.

No day better than this one to give the 'ol FI squad a fresh "bump."  HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!  (Well, belated for most of you by now.)

This game is fantastic so far.  Can't wait to see a bunch of our boys (and all the other great squads out there) online here shortly as multiplayer launches... gonna be a blast! 

Check 6!

Blue2  salute.gif

Edited by =FI=Blue2