YoYo

AA in the near final version

Yoyo,

you have SSAO and full screen enabled?

SSAO off, HDR off, full screen not enabled.

Antyaliasing on GPU only (x2x16), in game off. Sweet FX on. On clouds is better now :) !

Old.

2014_9_26__17_4_18_zpsd3306ae7.jpg

New.

Screenshot18471_zpshmilmgdx.jpg

Edited by YoYo

SSAO off, HDR off, full screen not enabled.

Antyaliasing on GPU only (x2x16), in game off. Sweet FX on.

then its not SSAO or HDR..or it is, but in combination with ingame AA....because I still have the problem described in this topic and both SSAO and HDR set to OFF...but I have ingame AA (4x) (in NV CP AA is OFF) and full screen...

Will try to use nvidias AA and will turn off ingame AA and see if that fix the problem...its really annoying since every plane i chase into the clouds is "melting" with clouds....Also will check if HIGH or STANDARD graphic settings means anything regarding this issue....

very intresting

Edited by blackram_

Is see no evidence that the AA issue is fixed....most obvious when using the F3 key in clouds....even with Ultra Settings.

Ok I just did dome detailed testing with all possible combinations. It seams the bad effect is stil there and its ok only if we are looking from outside the plane (not in flybys - F3) like its on yoyos pics. So it doesnt matter the settings, I always have ok pic unless Im in flyby view. Need to check if the problem persists when looking from cockpit. Then its serious issue.

Maybe improved clouds will fix this AA issue. IIRC devs said that they are creating new cloud technology?

Its not only AA....the clouds are blurry and everything inside or in front of them is blurry and morphing into them. Also there is an issue with blurry terrain bubble. Maybe its connected. The issue with blurry clouds is visible from cockpit and in flyby view, while in f2 normal external view is ok.

Edited by blackram_

I noticed that there is some sort of distortion when playing on full screen. It's not AA per se, but it feels like it.

Ever since I switched off Fullscreen the game looks much better.