AG-51RazorRazer

Air Group 51 is going back to it's roots!

Horrido!! Some of Air Group 51 will be flying in the virtual skies over Stalingrad under the banner of IV/JG51. This is where we started many years ago when the squad made the switch to IL-2. Back in the days of Sturtz, Von Doom, Dart, Skeetr, Snooch, Buzkill, Stachl and many more that I can't remember, we proudly flew for der Father Land. Now we will be doing so again. Ende.

AG-51_Razor

http://airgroup51.net/forum/

Edited by AG-51_Razor
  • Upvote 1

Looking forward to flying the German Iron. Salute to all.

Edited by AG-51_TwoLate
  • Upvote 1

Can i join the squadron. please. i have played Il 2 for the past 3 years and know a lot about it. I just want teammates and help, cause normal MP, u just cant rely on someone. + judging by this squadrons age, i would love to have the honor of joining.

Can i join the squadron. please. i have played Il 2 for the past 3 years and know a lot about it. I just want teammates and help, cause normal MP, u just cant rely on someone. + judging by this squadrons age, i would love to have the honor of joining.

Not avoiding you, we are still evaluating to move squad to BOS or not. We are a well diverse group. Most in squad have military background in flying or on the ground. One is very interseting to hear his stories flying the Huey in Viet Nam.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/

Oh goodie, now I have to make a profile for the German planes.................. had it all set up for being Comrad Badinov again.................................

Just kidding was doing a lot of Bf flying CloD, and loved it. 

Hoss

Hey Simmox brother!! How is it going? Is JG11 getting back to flying?

Hey man,some of us never stopped,we were hoping BOS may ignite the fires again,time will tell if this is it

`S`  III/JG11. 

Long time no see, Glad to see you again!!!

Edited by IV/JG51_Sabot_

Hi '51 great to hear a few of you are getting back together, hopefully they will get a dserver and fmb released at some stage, be great to fly with or against you guys again

Hi '51 great to hear a few of you are getting back together, hopefully they will get a dserver and fmb released at some stage, be great to fly with or against you guys again

Looking forward to some more coops with the Aussies.

Bump.........

Animal here.  All this time at home makes me want to build a SIM, and start hanging out with the cool kids again.  Is anyone still out there?

LOL, I'll believe it when I see Razor online, until then..................................

Hoss