Air Group 51 is going back to it's roots!

Horrido!! Some of Air Group 51 will be flying in the virtual skies over Stalingrad under the banner of IV/JG51. This is where we started many years ago when the squad made the switch to IL-2. Back in the days of Sturtz, Von Doom, Dart, Skeetr, Snooch, Buzkill, Stachl and many more that I can't remember, we proudly flew for der Father Land. Now we will be doing so again. Ende.

AG-51_Razor

http://airgroup51.net/forum/

Edited by AG-51_Razor
  • Upvote 1

Can i join the squadron. please. i have played Il 2 for the past 3 years and know a lot about it. I just want teammates and help, cause normal MP, u just cant rely on someone. + judging by this squadrons age, i would love to have the honor of joining.

Can i join the squadron. please. i have played Il 2 for the past 3 years and know a lot about it. I just want teammates and help, cause normal MP, u just cant rely on someone. + judging by this squadrons age, i would love to have the honor of joining.

Not avoiding you, we are still evaluating to move squad to BOS or not. We are a well diverse group. Most in squad have military background in flying or on the ground. One is very interseting to hear his stories flying the Huey in Viet Nam.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/

Oh goodie, now I have to make a profile for the German planes.................. had it all set up for being Comrad Badinov again.................................

Just kidding was doing a lot of Bf flying CloD, and loved it. 

Hoss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...