CPS_Marinoni

Casual Pilots Squadron

CPS will be transitioning from IL2 to IL2 BOS in due course..As one of the oldest online squads, we are eager to take on new challenges in the air.

CPS uses Ventrilo, please check out our facebook page.

S~

CPS_Marinoni

CPS will be transitioning from IL2 to IL2 BOS in due course..As one of the oldest online squads, we are eager to take on new challenges in the air.

CPS uses Ventrilo, please check out our facebook page.

S~

CPS_Marinoni

Hi

I'd like to join CPS, can you please let me know how this can be done ?

Thanks

Jean-François

I suggest you check the Facebook site for Casual Pilots Squadron. You can ask to join there I believe.

Hello Gents!

Old man CPS_Bomber just stopping by to say 'hello!' from the UK (was member No#47 back in the day).

Used to fly with you back in the days of Ace Expansion Pack and Pacific Fighters over on Hyperlobby..... back in the days when CPS_Petrol, Batman, Eagle, Nitrous, Waddy and DecoyPig were around :biggrin:

My PC is long in the tooth so it can't run IL-2 CloD at all (got it installed but even with all options to total minimums its a slide show).

Anything still doing with the IL-2 1946 series with CPS (or any other sims for that matter)? Got that reinstalled and up to v4.12.2 last night.

Hope life is treating you all well :salute:

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Hey Bomber!

It has been a long time, brings back some memories doesn't it (member #4 back in the day). Still flying albeit as an indy these days, and not as much as I used to. Currently doing some RoF, Il2 and now getting ready for BoS.

I believe the CPS boys have a Facebook page so you may want to check in over there to see who's still about.

Cheers,

Craven 

Hey Craven :salute:

How are you? Life still treating you well in Canada I hope. Amazing to think its 10yrs since we saw the release of Pacific Fighters, let alone the previous incarnations of the IL-2 series!

Been over the CPS page on facebook and have requested to join the group - so we'll see! Can't remember the CPS tag of the admin there, but I see WadCutter and Shadow are there.... sure I recognise Nitrous too.

How are you finding RoF? Again its a tad slow on my machine, but having more than enough fun just doing free flights and learning to fly by old fashioned wire :biggrin:

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Hi All...

CPS_ Xabre here..

I sent a message to CPS_Marinoni via Linkedin To find out how the CPS was doing and he said it had bween a few months since he's been on because of Family stuff.... It was nice to here from him.

As for myself its been a couple of years for me...not that I didnt want to,but life and A bogus PC set me back, and with a new MB and windows 7 I had nothing but heartache  trying to get IL2 1946 to work let alone redux all the patches...I was just not in the mood to fight the PC and the Versions to bring me up to speed all over again, so IL2 1946 is STILL not reinstalled....Hell it wont even load on Windows 7

Anyway I was jonesing to fly again so I got both COD and then BOS and very impressed with BOS , but COD..... not so much. Im now going through the scenario's with BOS to bring myself up to speed with all the nuances that game has to offer, and will be going on line to fly Real time....So I thought i would reconnect with CPS as I believe I am still a member, if not, I was never informed.

I was around in the beginning with the original crew. Now thats going back a ways, as well as the original 361st V.Fighter Group flying Jugs and Stangs, with Sandhog, and Eagle

Anyway Im looking forward to linking up with some of the old crew to see if I can reek some Havoc in the virtual skys over Stalingrad....

Thought I'd say helloo

X

Count me in too I guess. If not in body then in sprite. Can someone link up with me and keep me in the loop. Just on that one case I can make it. wad cutter

Yes very true Chief Red Cloud ....and hey there Wadcutter its certainly been a while.

Ive been trying to get my Poop in a Group with BOS im still going through the campaigns so i have a fighting chance once I go real time.

Ill be getting a hold of CPS proper PDQ

X

Salute CPS!    

How is BOS?   Have you all made the switch?   I have been fighting the ground war in RO2 for the last few years.  Do you recommend BOS?  

How old is old Tangmere has a few of them as well ;).

Welcome to the world of BoS

Hey CPS...Was wondering if you guys are still flying.....let me know

X

Have not seen anyone here in ages. But then I was kicked out so I have no idea .... try their Facebook page.

Chief

If you guys are still alive

----------------------------------------

Do you have Discord?

Yes

How old are you?

What name do you go by? 

Steam: 65y killer2002been

IL-2: Killer2002been

What is your primary language?

Dutch

What time zone do you live in?

Im from the Netherlands, so if im correct that is CET?

Add any other info you think is necessary

I know english fluently.

I love the stuka, with jericho's ofcourse