water and oil effects on canopy

increased number of players on MP servers

pilots in planes visible again

more diffrent weatherconditions and rain/snow

AH one more: Skins and skinningtools/possibility to use customskins in MP

you?

Edited by VSG1_Winger
  • Upvote 1

Its was stated to be released in September and still no specific release date. Maybe they will announce the exact release date?

Convergence.

Skins!

Fix FW190 supercharger

Tune AI for more realistic behavior

More QMB options

• Upvote 3

It's strange to me, that noone else thought of this:

The last update apparently removed radio sounds and text messages completely. Maybe, they're preparing for the full implementation of radio comms?

Single player career? 

Now that would be awesome. I so would like to see some more SP content.

Convergence and maybe a small taste of the SP campaing.

E: Also SLI.

Edited by Valok

I hate guessing - it's boring.

Are you kidding? I love these weekly pointless threads. I feel like an 8 year old kid waiting for Christmas anticipating the presents.

• Upvote 2

SLI is on nVidia to get working, not much the devs can do without nVidia getting it working on their end. I've been trying to work with them, but no luck.

• Upvote 1

Nope guessing is pointless because ... here comes a thread full of incorrect guesses ... SLi ... Unicorns ... Optimisation ... Laser-beams ... summer-map ... etc. yawn .. blah-blah .. NOPE ... ZZzzzzzz ... etc .. Snore ....

But Extreme, we can guess and have oh so much fun getting our, or others, hopes up and then find out that tomorrow we may not even get an update because of issues compiling or the items we hope for won't make it because there were other, more pressing, matters that we didn't think of but the devs had to get sorted out.

I'm with you, I don't see the point of guessing what is coming - it won't influence anything and you don't win anything out of it.

Edited by FuriousMeow

I guess we're getting sharks with head-mounted laser beams.

I guess, guess, a) or maybe b) or possibly q) or x)

Sorry Extreme_One, sharks are on the endangered species list. But we do have Sea Bass...

I'll not guess. But I sure hope for some new missions like were included in last week's update. I'd love to see us get a chance to start skinning too. Really eager to try it out in BoS.

SLI is on nVidia to get working, not much the devs can do without nVidia getting it working on their end. I've been trying to work with them, but no luck.

SLI has been working for me.

Cards don't run as cool as RoF.

But it's working.

What drivers? I forced it using AFR2, and that worked to get both cards running, but it caused tons of texture flashing. AFR1 both cards process but is terribly slow. nVidia recommended the second card's GPU never has any load. I'm using the latest drivers, and it hadn't worked previously on other drivers either.

Edited by FuriousMeow

Fw 190A-3 FM fix (supercharger and roll rate mainly), convergence, and... the return of custom graphic options.

• Upvote 5

I have a crossfire setup 2x 290x GPUs and my GPUs get more action in the screen that rotates the plane with the welder. Yet when I am in game my crossfire usage is nill and very irratic, 30% most of the time.

It even show's with the Sli visual indicator.

both cards are running between 74-78c.

Strange. My GPU-Z read out isn't showing any GPU usage for the second card unless I force AFR2, but AFR2 just looks terrible.

I dunno, SLI works fine with every other title I have. Well, maybe this weekend I'll get some other testing tools and try to see what's going on - first weekend all summer I'll actually be home and have free time to play games all weekend!

fotobiancr.jpg

:rolleyes:

I simply love that picture - perhaps one of the best colorized pictures of WWII I've seen.

Edited by FuriousMeow

Smooth as silk here a constant 60 fsp  on high settings an with a drop at times to 55fsp (in MP) for a short moment.. No drop with QMB.

I'd like to see every one getting the same results soooon!

fotobiancr.jpg

:rolleyes:

Yes!

Free camera

Of course you would guess that.  ;)

I thought they were releasing this, this month ? :P  1794807_616926271718568_1279508101_n.jpg

Edited by Kleinburger
  • Upvote 1

last rights - how did u mange that? no sli for me...same driver, tried all kinds of settings, monitor with GPU-Z

GTX690

Remember that old topic"Best SLI Settings?"?

Aurelius73 said it was working for him.

So I enabled Max 3d perfomance in the Nvidia Control Panel Sli configuration I was only using one card with BoS  (Disabled) and that's all that I did.

So I really don't know what is happening.

That was a few weeks ago.

Edited by LastRights13

Remember that old topic"Best SLI Settings?"?

Aurelius73 said it was working for him.

So I enabled Max 3d perfomance in the Nvidia Control Panel Sli configuration I was only using one card with BoS  (Disabled) and that's all that I did.

So I really don't know what is happening.

That was a few weeks ago.

What Resolution are you running?

I guess we're getting sharks with head-mounted laser beams.

I guess, guess, a) or maybe b) or possibly q) or x)

cmon One. Dont be a funkiller:) S!

S!

Improvements?

Nah... I was thinking more in the opposite direction. Haven't had enough of that lately.

I'll tell you what will not happen with the next update.....

190 FM 'update' -- other 'original' planes need work

Multi GPU fix -- this is either a post-release, or a  beta final fix (not any kind of current priority)

Summer Maps -- good luck with that.. What season was this battle primarly fought in... -_-;

T1000 additions -- They time travel?

Single player -- They know MP is the 'meat & taters', servers have additional testing to go through....

Custom Graphic Tweaking -- Not a priority for now. Presets are for hardware compitibility testing. Narrows the Hardware to software conflicts list to something that you can actually troubleshoot & manage using a full list of 'constants'. (your desired tweaks).

Introduction of new ACFT -- It is my belief that the Devs. will (PERFECT) to the best orf their ability, judging by the standard, the current ACFT FM lineup. Before dropping in something new.

Tree & Building 'Fix' -- It all looks like paper, we know. In density it doesnt look too bad though. Those wishing for full 3D tress, and 'livable towns' are in for a disappointment. Trees will always be paper, but with an increased reso. later. As for buildings too. Density & population of towns may increase with time though.

What I think 'may' happen

...its all about the small things that make a huge differance....such as...

Trim control fix -- Been talked about for so long. Its a building block to simming and BoS has been gaining momentum. Time to get the basics fixed.

109 -G Fix -- YAK needs to be fixed as well; being able to max -Gs without any kind of consquence. Been a gripe for a long time. Clearly gives the YAK the upper hand vs. all ACFT (its being exploited heavily)

Convergance -- Simple enough to implement, given dedicated time. (IMO)

New Loadout Options -- If anything, I've only heard about tracers.... Nothing regarding the real root of a munitions and the damage they could do. I think they got this one 'on lock'. New 'unlocks' will be available for certain ACFT.

Stress Test -- Increased number of players per server, and/or introduction of new servers.

New Ground Objectives -- To entice players to do more than furball, and also be able to get testing data, the Devs. will make ground attack targets either numerous by adding new groups and units, or actually worth some heavy XP.

New Map -- Probe of interest.

Map Tools -- Set a written navigation route to targe. ie. Base at X, target at Z, waypoint at Y. Depart X heading 245 for 5km, Turn heading 200 at waypoint Y for 6.5km. Turn 045 at target Z for 7.2km for base X. Simple navigation tools on the mission screen with a printable, or viewable 'kneepad' for more precise navigation (think of Falcon 4.0, AF, or BMS)

Just going off the top of my head. I could make a longer list, but I believe this will suffice for now.

My two twenty mils :coffee:

• Upvote 1