SYN_Vander

Syndicate Server (EU)

Thought I should let you know, in the last half hour the server was hit by a couple of massive frame drops for a few seconds, everyone I was talking to experienced it.

Thought I should let you know, in the last half hour the server was hit by a couple of massive frame drops for a few seconds, everyone I was talking to experienced it.

Thanks for the info.

I like to apology on a incident yesterday, I was flying 4 transport missions to open up a airfield and made bomb runs in-between. I was on my finals just seconds to touchdown in my Heinkel when I got rammed. 

I had been flying for over a hour and it was to be my last, I was sure I was rammed by purpose, I mean what are the odds.

As always I hope to fly Russian , but there was a massive 28 Russians and only 12 German when I came in. So I choose German bomber command.

I ranted and said I was going to report him and called him a "point collecting bastard". I know his nick, but I abandoned and right before I exited I read he was dead already before ramming.

There are no sense giving his name, but I just want to say I am sorry for me getting mad, and for what I said. My assumption was based on earlier experiences on other servers.

Yesterday was all good with many dedicated pilots on both sides, a real treat until I got mad . My apologies for my behavior