6./ZG26_McKvack

After flying Syndicate server as He transport we need a Ju 52 now

I'll lie down on the floor and kick and scream till we get it in BoS!!!!

S!

Ju-52 would be a hoot. I bet many remember how you had to use "goonies" aka paratroopers to capture airfields in Warbirds and Aces High, dropped by C-47 etc.

Edited by LLv34_Flanker
  • Upvote 1

Woohoo, Zak's in the office!! Update? Dev blog? f5 f5 f5 f5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ If there were four or five different animations for paratroops and a real reason/objective for dropping them, that would be pretty cool.

Edited by A1FltTrn=HerrMurf

Me too! Would love to fly the Ju 52 to support the troops.

• Upvote 1

Add me to the list,it would be a pre-order for sure.It would certainly add character and depth to an already great sim.

The airlift December 1942.

"To supply Sixth Army with 300 tons a day, the absolute minimum amount demanded by the army 
(which really needed 500 tons) would necessitate an average of 150 fully laden Ju 52s landing in  
the pocket each day. (500 tons an average of 250 Ju 52s landing in the pocket, including loading, 
unloading, losses, etc.  it would mean they needed 800 Ju 52s to realize the 500 tons each day.)

Of the six airfield inside the Stalingrad pocket, only Pitomnik was properly equiped to handle 
large-scale operations. It even had lights, flare paths and signal equipments for night operations"

Mick.  :)

post-508-0-87753900-1409307911_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

I would pre-order the JU 52 in the same second it is announced!

Me too   :salute:

Edited by LAL_Wolf

Id bend over for dev team any day for a Ju 52

Whoa there!! You could at least hold out until page two!

• Upvote 3

Ju52 would be most cool, as target and as a player flyable.  In fact have thought about how it should be included for quite a while.

In addition, it would be transferrable to any other European setting/expansion, say, Meditteranean/North Africa?  Hint, hint... :)

Great to see it has been noted by developers.  Thank you.

Edited by SYN_Bandy

Id bend over for dev team any day for a Ju 52

Whoa there!! You could at least hold out until page two!

You get the idea, that the Ju 52 might not even be that important for him ;)

Fikeren: im gonna keep an eye on you.

Btw can someone tell my why many players write "S"? I see this often in game and on forum

S or even better a S! on in-game chat messaging means "Salute!"  A show of respect to an opponent just shot down or...

Edited by SYN_Bandy
  • Upvote 2

Yes, Finkeren, one does get that impression, though I suspect it is not the one intended.

Yes, Finkeren, one does get that impression, though I suspect it is not the one intended.

It's all in good fun. I'd bend over for the devs just to show my appreciation for what we've got so far.

Not that I expect (or hope) any of them to take me up on that offer :rolleyes:

Yes i would pre-orde it right away damn, like every other aircraft. 

Releasing paratrooper would be nice too :D A captureing system for groundunits 

"stop them or loose your airport" 

:D

• Upvote 1

Ooookaaay.

Yesss... I've heard of "taking one for the team"...but..well....

You might say, that this community wants to see a Ju 52 even more than a wounded German soldier in the Stalingrad Kessel waiting for med-evac.

• Upvote 2

Well, i supose that if they do Ju-52, we will need paratroopers... or infantry... I know it's not very comparable, but with this kind of troops i would be okay:

In war thunder they shoot planes if they are close and make the game more inmersive... Anyway, if devs don't do this, modders will do (If they give us the tools...).

And better if devs make this possible, as they can make it with quality and give to new customers a good impresion...

Considering overall that a lot of BoS players are coming from War Thunder... 

I hope there will be points awarded for transport pilots making successful missions.  Perhaps the amount of points could vary  depending on the cargo loadout chosen.  X-points for standard safe load, XX-points for heavy loads, and XXXX-points for a wallowing, dangerously overloaded craft that can barely get off the ground.

Gotta say. Did a resupply flight the other day. 3 he 111s fending off 2 yaks. It was epic. I woukd fly JU52s if they had a defensive weapon?

I've not managed to fly a He-111 supply mission yet (damn incompetent Marco and his engine mess ups!) But I have managed to dive bomb some poor He-111s on the ground in my trust Pe-2.

Huge fun. :D

Gotta say. Did a resupply flight the other day. 3 he 111s fending off 2 yaks. It was epic. I woukd fly JU52s if they had a defensive weapon?

They have a turret in the rear. See 3insteins post.

Btw 3instein Nice share. Do you have any link about some Ju 52 stories? :)

• Upvote 1

I dont really want the damn thing but I would still buy it immediately if released, I'd never knock back a nice juicy target like that :ph34r:

S!

Ju-52 would be a hoot. I bet many remember how you had to use "goonies" aka paratroopers to capture airfields in Warbirds and Aces High, dropped by C-47 etc.

Our hopes sank since WB&AH got overwhelming with new simulators, and multiplayer style. I want back WB&AH arena style, let the players make their roll in the game!

BTW is nice to see oldies still on the edge... S! Flanker/DB605

Cheers & Cheese

III/JG52_Orka

Ju-52 with the same graphics details of He-111?

Where´s the link to pre-order?

Zak: we get something today? ;)