13 new airfields on Rheinland map:
Le Culot East (Y-10), Kluis (B-91), Mill (B-89), Helmond (B-86), Amsterdam-Schiphol (B-97), Arnhem-Deelen, Soesterberg, Strassfeld, Strassfeld 2 - Odendorf, Hilversum, Diest (B-64)
Nivelles (B-75), Bierset–Liege (A-93)
Wow, that is really great!
Would it be possible to make some additional spawn points in QMB? I would love to start near Amsterdam and have a dogfight over the Ijsselmeer for example.
The Arnhem area also saw a lot of action in the air during 1944.
10. Ground attack aircraft won't hit the ground when engaging a target with rockets and guns in a tight formation;
11. AI-controlled B-25 starts the engines correctly;
12. AI fighters attempt Immelman maneuver only if they have enough speed;
13. AI fighters open fire more aggressively;
14. AI pilots keep formation on large maps much better;
Just had 1 vs 1 dogfight in QMB and it is getting harder than before. Really great work by the devs.
On the other hand, attacking a formation of B-25 or sturmoviks still needs some improvements.
The AI 109's & 190's with ace skills still attack the bombers from six O'clock and get shot down like sitting ducks.
Aren't they supposed to attack the bombers from different positions? For example Head ons and diving from above?