Jump to content

No.501_MikiBzh

Founders [premium]
  • Content Count

    22
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

30 Excellent

About No.501_MikiBzh

  • Rank
    Founder

Recent Profile Visitors

311 profile views
  1. Thank you Wolfram ! No need to ram, it was a lucky 20 mm shot.
  2. Sorry for the link This on should be better : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34973433/IL2BoS/MISSION%20EDITOR/RANDOM.zip
  3. It should be used for MP or SP. ** IN is a timer trigger (10 sec). It should be changed for whatever you want, like Checkzone for example. ** TT are 4 timer trigger : => first with a 1 sec delay, 25% of chance to be true, => second 2sec, 33%, => third 3 sec, 50%, => fourth 4sec, 100% ** A T10", all TT are on. ** Within the TT : => At 1 sec, the first TT is checked with a 25% of the chance to be true (total chance = 25%). If yes, it kills all the orthers. If not we continue. => At 2 sec, second TT is checked, 33% to be true + the probability that the first one is false (total chance = 25%). If true, it kills the two remaining TT, if not we continue, => At 3 sec, third TT is checked, 50% to be true + the probability that the first and second TT are false (total chance = 25%). If true, it kills the remaining TT, if not we continue, => At 4 sec, the fourth TT is checked, 100% to be true + the probability that the first and second and third are false (total chance = 25%). ** OUT is a trigger activate. Can be changed to another trigger, like spawn for example. You can for example with OUT1 activate a group of Stuka, with OUT2 activate a group of BF-109, with OUT3 a group of FW-190, with OUT4 a group of HE-111. => As the mission is launched, you don't know which group you will be facing.
  4. Here is a small one : Random result. Each equals. One right at the end. https://dl.dropboxus...ITOR/RANDOM.zip
  5. A question, please : Can we get Mission Start MCU as much as we want ? Or does the number should have a impact on perf ? TIA
×
×
  • Create New...