I received this response from IL2 support when I could not log in on line
- check the settings of the Security (antivirus, firewall, UAC ...) Make sure that they are not blocking the exchange of data with the server
- make sure that the update is successfully completed
- make sure you have Administrator privileges for your Windows account
- make all the game ports in the exceptions your router and security tools
Authorization requires ports 80 and 443.
Multiplayer mode uses TCP – 28000, UDP – 28000,
Downloader Port (TCP) – 28100.
- try to use direct cable connection to PC
- perhaps it makes sense to update the router firmware
Are they serious!!!???