All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks a lot! You´ve made my afternoon!
  3. Crystal ball is a bit cloudy then buddy. 🤣 Mike.
  4. Albatros DVa and SE5a are coming soon (Facebook announcement).
  5. All looks extremely spiffing chaps. SE5a looks wondrously scrummy. One question please for Mr Confused.com. Is the T34 i have been playing with an old model and not the TC dedicated one ? Mike.
  6. Love the Se5a and Albatros. Two favourites from Rise of Flight. But the most amazing aspect for me in this DD is the damaged buildings in Cologne. Looks amazing. And I do believe that is patterned wallpaper you can see on the interior wall of the wrecked building to the bottom right in the top screenshot....! (I'm serious..)
  7. I think this may have worked ! What do you think was the issue?😵
  8. OFM

Endlich IV

Gott, watt ne Vollheit bei Penny....
  9. In Awe. Cologne: A beautiful picture of a tragic scene... As for the SE5a, my old friend, this plane and the Brisfit more than anything else fuels my enthusiasm for FC. I'm really looking forward to seeing how advances in the FM field will effect them, as the two Sopwiths are now far more enjoyable to fly. Re: a drivable jeep; is it too early to say what I want for Christmas? lol
  10. I’ve never seen a server running icons in any flight sim with more than a handful of players on it. Like maybe 6-10 people. That’s not much of a game. The only regularly full servers in this game are Wings of Liberty, TAW and Berloga. All which run without icons. Play however you like but your online options are always greatly restricted in flight sims if you want icons. The problem with asking for custom icons is that there aren’t enough players online on those servers that you can afford to split them up with different choices.
  11. I read as saying that the obsession some people here have with being coordinated in a turn is excessive.
  12. Achtung Tank P. Ground plane and bomber reduced. a little more flak. Think WorM of E-front is also rebuilding.
  13. It would be awesome to see the AI jeeps emerging from gliders in landing zones
  14. I think you made the right choices as colors are concerned. I cannot comment really on the actual pattern, lacking in depth knowledge. HH mentioned above that different light makes a color appear differently. High up, light is far brighter making colors far more vibrant than down in the dark haze. I‘m not sure the sim can adjust scene lightning in such a way, hence there is always room for artistic liberties. I would make colors a tad lighter an intense to compensate for this. It would be a tad more signal red then. Downside is that down low, it might look too bright for the color it actually is. I would always try to find color catalogues of the time to get a first reference. It is a good start if professionals translate a pigment into digital values. These values would be tints used among all planes and should match unless they are painted in a thinner layer.
  15. This duo on the same plane is priceless Take a look some precise moment here ;I set those videos on to be played on a precise time And of course the video with the U2
  16. Hi Pedro, to answer your 1. question. No they will be 2 new and independent tanks (like the Pz. III L and the Pz. III M). And your 2. Question. I think that´s a matter of time, i mean the fokker dr. III got a few more skins with one of the last patches. I bet they will be more! have a nice day, Rico
  17. SE5a and DVa, the two planes I've wanted to fly in VR the most! Can't Wait! (I really hope the gun angles on the SE5a are fixed from how they were in RoF, that was kinda annoying...)
  18. Reading that...can you basically fly the spitfire with no rudder input for coordinated turns?
  19. That jeep made much happier than any update about new planes. I've been looking forward to new ground units for a while, did not expect to see such high detail models.
  20. Fantastic, my two favourite WW1 birds!
  21. Well as said earlier I got 3 109 in 3 seconds. I guess second because he was so annoyed be me shooting down his friend and last rammed me in frustration. And it must have been devastating for them that I survived. I believe firmly that many whom I personally shot down as a gunner never really know how easy it is with a 12 mm gun. And those whom really got confidence. I have no chance at all. It is something wrong with ai gunners on aa aaa and bombers. But not all the time. I am sure this accuracy is a game problem and not related to one particular plane
  22. There IS news on the BoBp planes, "Of course, the development of the remaining [BoBp] aircraft is progressing at full speed." That's great news. Read the text as well as look at the pictures. I could have had my own SE5a, in real life. After the commuter airline I flew for went out of business I took my kids to the Arkansas Air Museum at Drake Fielf in Fayetteville, Arkansas and in the hanger an old friend of my fathers I knew was completing his replica SE5a. It looked full-size but possibly was slightly smaller, I don't know what kits are available but it looked authentic, not at all like some kits I've seen. I'm very familiar with the a/c and this looked like the original. The old gentleman was in the finishing-up stages of his build. He knew I flew ragwing taildraggers for years before I flew military and airlines and he said, "Do you want to be the pilot? Do you want to come fly it?" After a few more words I realized he was offering me the chance to fly it whenever I wanted, basically as my personal aircraft. He was quite old then and probably wanted a younger, current pilot to fly his baby. One part of me loved having my own fighter to fly at will. But I had two little kids and my mind instantly thought that modern wings stall at the wing root first so the ailerons stay effective well into the stall. I didn't know if the SE5a wing had that aerodynamic characteristic and margin of safety. I've flown high-performance a/c but my flying instincts are grounded in modern aircraft beginning with a 1947 Champ and a WWII veteran [New Guinea Campaign] L-4 Cub. I have no idea and I'm sure it varies as to year and design but some The Great War aircraft might even stall at the wingtip first depending on wing design, washout, etc. I sadly declined. I was entering law school soon and had two little kids and decided to forgo the chance to have my own SE5a. Can you guess the ending? I've regretted it ever since.
  23. @Con The Spitfires really were very sensitive on the elevator - here is what the Spitfire Mk.II manual has to say: I am not claiming that BoX Spitfires are perfect: they seem a little nose heavy to me, but the overall characteristics are pretty well modelled. If you jump around from one plane to another at short intervals you may well have some difficulty in a Spitfire. Fly it a lot: and everything else becomes mundane and dull.
  1. Load more activity