All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Great update, the wood paneling on the Albatross looks awesome! Cheers
  3. Good morning, wouldn't it maybe be better to create a thread and post all the clips in there? You opened 10 threads last week. Just in case you haven't noticed.
  4. Today
  5. Historical weather on TAW, one can but dream. It's true that the weather has been highly unrealistic. There are almost never clear skies here and to the east along the Northern European flatlands that reach from Frisia to Moscow, even nowadays. You'll have several cloud layers regularly as well. It certainly would make operations much more interesting (and less Hartmann spacecombat-style too).
  6. So SE5a next for the Allies, I just hope to God that they’ve adjusted the angle of the line of fire, it irritated the heck out of me in RoF. Hopefully the same technical limitations that restricted RoF aren’t present in FC.
  7. Laptop Spec : i7 7700k, 1060 6g, 16gb ram Desktop Spec : i7 6700, 1060 6g, 16gb ram Hi, I'm trying to run IL-2 BOS on my laptop but it's too laggy. The mouse cursor moves really slow and responses very late and feels laggy with low FPS. Also, when I go back to the desktop (It's really hard to go to the desktop as well but anyway) or do other things like adjusting (setting) TrackIR and return to the game, the game freezes like for a minute. I'm sure that is not because I play this on my laptop; I got the same issue on my desktop computer I feel really mad because I know that I'm not the only guy who has issues like this and the game is not fixing it so the users have to fix it. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know and enjoy my game. Thank you. P.S when I just submitted this, the site said "You need to register!!" and when I did that and came back, the whole thing was disappeared. What the...
  8. how do I get this skin its amazing!!!
  9. Which other AI vehicles can we expect? M3, M8 Greyhound, Universal Carrier and maybe some American/British AI tanks? The nice thing is, that we would be able to use many of these vehicles for the Red Army too.
  10. Small WIP before moving on to the D9's for Bodenplatte.
  11. I doubt it, as the current T-34 is the STZ version, while this is the UVZ version. Not really. The destroyed cathedral at Cologne is the most famous image of the city in WWII. Doesn’t make much sense to show off a Cologne map without the most iconic building.
  12. Love flying Peshkas in rainy weather.
  13. I hope that we can see the Bodenplatte map released in May/June when the P-51 is released
  14. See attached jpg. I get these at certain zoom levels. As you zoom in the eventually disappear. Happens on most aircraft. 1920 x 1200 (native) HDR on, Sharpen on, 4k Textures on, AA 4, Gamma 0.9 NVIDIA
  15. Awesome to see, great work as always mate! In regards to decorations as far as the SS uniform is concerned - from a quick search, it seems that LSSAH and DR were made up of experienced and hardened veterans. LSSAH had fought since Poland, DR since France, and both had been on the Eastern Front since Barbarossa, so I would say that what you have right now makes sense - the Panzer Badge, Iron Cross 2nd Class, Wound Badge, and Eastern Front Medal work well as a minimum amount of decorations. The only thing I’d recommend changing is the Close Combat Clasp - it doesn’t really make sense for every German tank crewman in your mod to be wearing one.
  16. The reason we didn't get Moscow in detail wasn't because of performance. It was because they didn't have the time to go through and model the city. As it was, they pushed the modeling of the very low detail buildings for distance viewing to Ugra Media. Agreed! It looks spectacular and it makes me want to see them bring that to Stalingrad at some point too. The only bad thing about them outdoing themselves is that we want them to go back and apply their awesome job everywhere
  17. Back at it with some better results... I like having the air activity set to medium, but then I get the sever overload and everything slows down... Oh well, time to upgrade to the Cray, I guess...
  18. I am not 100% sure, but, I suspect TC will come with the mission editor. The last listed entry on the Store page states, "Mission Editor support." The mission editor comes standard with Battle of Moscow and/or Stalingrad. The inclusion of the word, "support" is throwing me off a little, however. As for your question about maps, attached is the map of the particular area involved at maximum elevation. The black outlined area is the battle area of TC. The map can be zoomed in as portrayed in the second and third images. Hopefully, this takes care of your concerns.
  19. @HappyHaddock hello friend just curious on how the work in progress was going? Anything new? Not trying to pry just love the pics and updates Cheers
  20. Budget about 50 to 75 dollars. Cord definitely. I use edtracker for headtracking so I can just tape it to the headset.
  21. I would love to see them add map destruction to QMB as an option like ground targets and weather are.
  22. A few questions..... 1.) Budget? 2.) Cord or Wireless? (I think you want to go with a cord setup as wireless usually uses a usb port) 3.) Do you use head tracking? (I use Trackir with pro clip. I had to find a set of head phones with smallish head band for the clip to fasten to.)
  1. Load more activity