All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Was doing some practice in the Pe-2 as a tail gunner. From the top gun, I noticed that the bottom ai gunner started shooting at a Bf109 about 1km astern. I switched positions to the bottom gun and discovered that the PE-2 bottom gunner position did not actually have line of sight with the target as the fuselage was in the way. Switched back to the top gunner, and once again the ai started shooting. So it would appear that the ai gunners in il2 can actually see through planes.
  3. Thanks for that Martlet link Buzzaw. I got a bit surprised by this note: Gotta love that stubby little thing 😄 If you all don't mind I will no go hide from BM.
  4. There is no gap between old and new aircraft. The new module picks up in October of 1940 where CoD ended... and continues through to June 1942 in the Desert and August 1941 on the Channel front. The list of new aircraft is in the updates.
  5. I want to know what upgrades are included in Blitz5.0? The new planes in DW are looking good, But I am also worried about the gap between the new and old aircraft, and about the UI and the core of the game, are there any updates that can be disclosed?
  6. Patt, thank you for the major improvement to the UI with PWCG 10.0, it's way better than the old one. However, do you think it will be possible to bring back the generic UI but in a different form? Right now text can be a bit hard to see over the complex background. So the new form can be the removal of the wall background and have it just as a plain color. Somewhat like what the main menu is. What do you think?
  7. Yes, that was my logic as well, and the logic of the guide (that I can no longer find). Bloom is indeed the culprit for poor visibility in this case. I wonder though if the "dynamic range" includes the cockpit, would that actually increase contrast between objects that are at a distance, or decrease it in order to make the cockpit look darker? What about objects that have low contrast (e.g. green planes over forest), would HDR make them blend in more or less? There is definitely a range at which contacts will briefly vanish, when the rendering changes from dot (that always seems to contrast with the background) to the actual plane colour and camouflage starts to do its job until you get even closer. How would you even begin to controlled test something like this?
  8. Vše chce svůj čas postupně v aktualicích určitě TFS bude přidávat různá vylepšení nebo opravy tak jak to bývá u každé jiné hry u nových vydání
  9. Process started! <--Syncing James Green (U.S.A.A.F - 3 sorties) -> James Green (U.S.A.A.F. - 3 sorties)--> Missing award PWCG FC code: us_pilots_badge.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER Missing award PWCG FC code: us_bronze_star.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER Missing award PWCG FC code: us_distinguished_flying_cross.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER <--Sync completed--> <--Syncing Odo Kraus (Luftwaffe - 10 sorties) -> Odo Kraus (Luftwaffe - 10 sorties)--> Sync Squadron 1 Squadron sync completed! <--Sync completed--> <--Syncing Odo Kraus (Luftwaffe - 3 sorties) -> Odo Kraus (Luftwaffe - 3 sorties)--> Missing award PWCG FC code: ger_pilots_badge.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER Missing award PWCG FC code: ger_iron_cross_second_class.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER <--Sync completed--> <--Syncing Herrick Gantzmann (Luftwaffe - 3 sorties) -> Herrick Gantzmann (Luftwaffe - 3 sorties)--> Missing award PWCG FC code: ger_pilots_badge.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER Missing award PWCG FC code: ger_iron_cross_second_class.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER Missing award PWCG FC code: ger_iron_cross_first_class.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER <--Sync completed--> <--Syncing Wolfram Ziegler (Luftwaffe - 1 sorties) -> Wolfram Ziegler (Luftwaffe - 1 sorties)--> Missing award PWCG FC code: ger_pilots_badge.png PLEASE NOTE THE AWARD IN GAME AND SIGNAL TO DEVELOPER <--Sync completed--> Process completed! New errors appeared because of the 10.0 update for PWCG
  10. Around 45 is very important and indeed Daniel hit the nail on this.
  11. Maybe you had to enable your 'Planes owned' again, I had that too after changing the version,
  12. Hey cartamanoza, I was gifted Bok recently, but due to my woeful system it is unfortunately un playable for me, I think I can pass it on 1 more time... Happy birthday 😉 [EDIT] can't find a way to gift license on mobile app... Will do when I have a chance to log on at home
  13. Thank you for the amazing comprehensive tutorial. It helped a lot in setting up my setup. I made both a tracking clip and tracking hat but ran into an issue with the hat/cap version. It took me quite a while to figure out the solution but eventually I found it on the Opentrack closed issue list on Github. Hope the info below helps and saves some time for new tracking hat pilots to set things up. Link to the solution: https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/issues/1072 Conclusion: when using a tracking hat use the dynamic pose setting. Summary: Issue I observed with tracking hat: At some point during yaw or pitch movement tracking started to fail. Resulting in the octopus to loop all over the place. --> No LEDs obscured or tracking lost. The issue occurs when during rotation for: - yaw, one of the lower 2 points crosses the vertical plane of the top point - pitch, one of the lower 2 points crosses the horizontal plane of the top point Effect: - Without dynamic pose setting enabled the yellow cross jumps to a different position leading into incorrect pose output. Note: You can do without the dynamic pose setting but it will limit the rotation that can be made. (depending on the distance between the LEDs). See the figures below: (courtesy of ChrisTheAviator taken from the Github issue) Notice that in the second picture the yellow cross jumped to a new offset position at the moment the bottom right spot crosses the top spot.
  14. It has been debunked, time & time again and then some, but like a discarded fishing net the odd cod swims wallop right into whats left of it
  15. FYI, not questioning your observation. Yesterday I was flying a ground attack in PWCG with a group of 110 armed with SC250 and SC50. After I released the first SC250 I did a quite sharp turn for a fast second attack within 30 -40 sec and the crater was gone already. Some craters from the other plane's attacks which I could see as well were gone in the same short time too. This time the target zone was clearly visible for me and I had no problems to find it again and see what's going on. That's not always the case. Maybe the despawning/deleting timer it's related to how much bombs were released in a mission and craters have to be depicted within a timespan?
  16. Hi Pat, I´m not able to continue with campaign in 10.0.1. There is no Mission button. My fault. Injured. Sorry.
  17. Holy shiver me timbers! Anything with an La in it my man, you're a boss!
  18. Today
  19. Some aircraft use buttons for trim eg:FW190 will your rotaries work for this I'm at the moment looking at building a button /trim box myself
  20. I think the Marketing guys/women tried to avoid the 3 forbidden names in the sim software world, so they had to make a workaround to not pay enormous royalties to the 3 TradeMark-Trolls companies that won't hesitate to send a whole Lawyer Army to 1C offices within the hour, won't write their name here because otherwiser, myself will have to pay for it, but i think you know what companies we are talking about "NORTHTROPiCaL" -- "GRU$$MAN"--"BOING-BOING"
  21. How can I transfer my Battle of stalingrad and battle of moscow downloads from steam to the Great Battles server and register these games here?
  22. The tutorial is finished .. I think he will put it soon ... French translation in progress ..!
  23. We approached TheOden and asked if he was interested in joining TF and adding an updated version of his excellent DCG to TF 5.0, but unfortunately that was not possible. We have not had the time to create our own DCG for the release but expect to do so at some point.
  24. A gaming PC building friend of mine said a year ago, get some expensive Dell monitor. But i went for a far cheaper (4k) LG on sale.
  1. Load more activity