All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No... not fully. I acknowledged risks but still I hadn't expected such cluster-****. I have no claims but will not hesitate stating experiences. The next (IF) time the company will have to deliver it FIRST. And you don't help anyone, not even the company, with your cultists like behavior.
  3. Wtf, are you playing with arrow buttons, buy a Joystick pls. And what is the matter of posting this? That you killed some youtuber with your Playstation Controller? Congratz then I lost some braincells watching this for sure, can I claim physical injury resulting from negligence watching this!
  4. Hello guys! I was flying at CB right now and after mission ended. Servers list is gone. No, mods are disabled. What could been happening?
  5. there would have been a third option between buying early access asap and waiting to full realease... You could have baught in, when the content you want to use is released - crazy I know. But it seems you would have enjoyed such a decision more...
  6. SP here too. Would rather play historically generated dynamic campaigns on my time and be able to leave when i need to and play when I feel like it. No letting anybody down, no gladiatorial brawls, or people with short tempers (I play Mech Warrior Online for that). My time, my campaign, my world. I appreciate that some of you like the multiplayer aspect, but it just isn't for me.
  7. No need to use Steam after you have linked your account with IL2 purchases. When you launch the game from your desktop using the downloaded icon it checks for updates before giving you the red PLAY bar. That's both a good thing and bad in that the updater will be running in the background while you play. To avoid that go to - C:\Program Files (x86)\1C Game Studios\IL-2 Sturmovik Battle of Moscow\bin\game - and select the application exe file (red star). Right click it and send to desktop as a shortcut to use when not updating.
  8. 🤣🤣🤣 Nobody made you purchase an early access title, the term and use of it has been around for years now. You know what you are getting when you purchase it. Please don't pretend otherwise. Hash needs to close this thread, it's not going anywhere it should of been closed immediately.
  9. The MP is still underdeveloped so no wonder it's not more popular. How long it took to get a basic thing - a proper chat widget? There is no lobby screen. Network bugs are running amok and seem to be immortal... Scoring and logging algos are bogus, too.
  10. You would see a difference within the margin of error. IE not worth it at all. Dburne went from a much older intel cpu to a new one that's why he saw a performance increase.
  11. I just think it feels horrible in this game, makes the plane feel like it's moving through mud or something. I don't like it at all. But apparently other people do, and it's your guys server.
  12. Spitfire Vb SK-E (serial AB986) of 165 Squadron and flown by P/O Warren 'Smokey' Schrader, RNZAF. http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.1040
  13. Looks like some of you don't understand concept such as utility, opportunity costs and the time preference. I could spend my bucks everywhere; I could get what I wanted earlier from someone else. Eventually, I found an alternative and got all important (and basic) stuff working properly from the very start. Before, I had bought the BOK specifically for the P-39L - I really expected it to be released before the year's end. Then a sudden and unexpected delay happened... three extra months of wait - a wasted time per my purchase; I should wait. Now, the very similar stuff is happening with the BOBP. I should wait, again. Getting paid well before delivering finished goods with practically no guarantees about time, what is going be available and when, fidelity or reliability... Receiving money on such terms looks like a true entitlement. Lessons learned. There won't be 3rd mistake of mine. Go enjoy rampart bugs, nonstop delays, weird modelling... nothing is going to change for better with such "softly" customers (or cultists).
  14. (Edit: Apology to dd_delta7 for hijacking thread, but) I've got to ask. When did you order? Back in early Feb, when I prepaid to confirm my order, I was no. 6 on the queue according to Ismo. He estimated end of April before he could get around to my order. End of April is fast approaching, and my anticipation is building. He did say, that as his is a one man operation, any unforeseen circumstances such as vacation, family issues etc could cause delay. I'll wait till May 1st before I start bugging him, but I'm interested to know whether your order came in on schedule.
  15. Will the game update without Steam? I ask this because in one month I have had to reset my password three times because it was not being recognised. It's happened again and Steam have told me my account has been compromised. I told them to fix the issue but they think I have an unsecured PC etc, which is not the case. I originally purchased Stalingrad, Moskow and a couple of collector planes from them but have since purchased directly from 1C' website. My password has not been reset, so I can not access my games library. Fortunately I can play Il-2 Sturmovik through its launch file. However, I'm concerned the game will not update if Steam is not accessable.
  16. I thought your thread was already pretty dumbed down...you mean you wish it was dumber?
  17. Really like that yellow. Reminds me of a crop duster that buzzes the top of my house when he sprays the fields.
  18. Nice work, I completely agree about the training/lessons for the most part. Just gotta keep practicing and learning from my mistakes. Here's some small things I did over the past few days, not great but I see some improvement compared to my earlier stuff. I do notice alot of mistakes though. (eyes are a particular trouble of mine.) @216th_SilentEskimo Here's a watercolor I did a few years back of an old barn/shed that was behind my house. I didn't really understand how to use watercolors or anything but at least you can tell what it is.
  19. I think something is wrong on D-Day map. Allies side cannot capture Bagerovo airfield. I played the map several times and only Zamorsk is captured...
  20. I see a couple of people have mentioned Spot-the-Dot/Legally Blind Pilots as a problem online. May I suggest learning to love WWI? The wingspans of the planes are only about a quarter less than that of WWII planes, and they are moving much slower and fighting at closer ranges. You have time to crank zoom to max and take a gander at that dot you just spotted long before you come into guns range. And the most common Entente and Central planes tend to have very different silhouettes.
  21. Today
  22. I used to be an avid online flight simmer in the Hyperlobby days of the 2000s. Sadly I don't fly BoX online because I'm not in my 20s anymore, am married, and have a baby on the way so my simming time is limited. Usually I only have time for a quick mission to just fly around or setup a quick dogfight or ground attack. But I'd really LOVE to get back online, but my time is limited. Getting old sucks. But I'll still support this sim fully and buy everything to show my support!
  23. I would really like to go MP more one day, I loved MP in ROF. But: 1. I have little time due to a busy RL. Therefore usually out of practice. SP is easy 2. I hate flying around using my whole monthly game time (two hours) looking for a pixel dot. I hate up close icons almost as much. Modified icons anyone? 3. I can’t do teamspeak because of RL circumstances. One little fat kid vs everybody on the playground... Still, one day I hope to find more time and come on. Modified icons alone would tip my scales. (I mean help spotting at distance and nothing else at all. No little “go here” arrows especially.) Interesting thread. Ceowulf<><
  24. Thanks Matt, that might explain it, though I've been using TrackIR for a week or more now and centering it using F12 before each mission, with no disappearing act. I've been intending to assign track centering to a throttle key anyway, so I'll do that before my next flight. After canceling that mission, I then wished I hadn't. With engine still running, I may have been able to take off and fly it like that! It would have been a bit of a Wonder Woman experience, and may just have reduced the chances of being shot down by AA while rocketing a sub or a freighter. Landing would have been a bit easier too! (Edit: May have been a bit breezy though)
  25. @LizLemon can you please fix the "smoke fading in & out" bug again? Thank you.
  26. All true - doesn't change the fact though that the vast majority of infantrymen carried their bolt action rifle in every fight. Only the US had selfloading weapons for the most of their combat personal.
  1. Load more activity