All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They have a commitment. It is fully laid out in the development blogs. Relax. Enjoy the planes we have. Shortly, you will have the Tempest, P51D, and the P38(J?). Lots to love there. I know I will enjoy the 38 a LOT. We are all waiting patiently for our babies to arrive, and then to see what new direction the sim takes. It's going to be a fun ride. I hope you stick around. And bring your friends too. They will find alot to like here too, given time.
  3. There are a lot of dynamic campaigns that come with Asura's Dgen Pack for 4.13.4 You can get it from aviaskins: http://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?t=4386 For example, here are the Pacific campaigns from this Dgen Pack. They are awesome! https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,41494.0.html I had Dgen Pack 2.1, but I've deleted it, since there's Dgen Pack 3.0 coming for 4.14 game version.
  4. Wow, great info from you all! Right now, I'm looking at an RGB value of 130,18,14 - which I obtained from the MRP paint "Richthofen's Red", which is derived from the Krapplack red. I probably need to add a little yellowing to it to reflect a lacquered version of it, and maybe darken it a bit ... depending on how it looks in-game. I'm purposefully not rushing this project in case others wish to weigh in with differing opinions. I appreciate all the useful and interesting info everyone has provided. S!
  5. Wow, I've got my 5 min of fun in this game. Had a kill streak of like 4-5 kills.
  6. @334th_Ripper: No, the developers are not going to add new content to Bodenplatte for free, just because you think you are somehow entitled to it for some bizarre reason. And no, they aren't going to "roll out Allied and Axis planes in turn", because they don't possess a time machine, and aren't going to 'un-release' content they have already finished. If you don't understand how early access works (which really isn't difficult) I suggest you stick to buying content after it leaves early access.
  7. Thank you I knew there was some sort of procedure I was missing, but I couldn't figure it out. Shocking that you have to redo room space every single time...
  8. Today
  9. How is online play unbalanced? The P-47 D and Spitfire Mk. IX are both perfectly capable of matching the best Luftwaffe aircraft in the game.
  10. I feel that too. The i16 and mig3 and occasionally the la5 and p39 are the only red fighters I might not waste flying out. I enjoy the variety BoX has and wouldn't mind missions spanning it, especially because my ping is great on il2na and its usually occupied when I'm on. I also like the existing missions and the server settings on here.
  11. Seems like the potentiometers on your hardware are dying, you can open it up and change the pots, you can try to clean the pots with alcohol after disassembling them, you can buy a new hotas or you can give the in game filtering setting in input devices a try. good luck!
  12. im on the fence. maybe you computer crashed...and now you lost a re-spawn of a valuable aircraft
  13. The current Russian aircraft plane set. The lineup of Russian aircraft is superior to the German lineup in my opinion. Because the German lineup is composed almost entirely of 109 and 190 versions. The Russians have more aircraft types as opposed to aircraft versions, which is what I would prefer. I couldn't care less about two different versions of a 109. To me, they both look exactly the same. At least the Russians have some variety. Pudgy nosed I-16s, dart shaped MiGs, sassy Yaks, and brutal La-5s. And the crop-dusting Po-2. 😉
  14. Ummm...hmmm - looking at my BAT install, I have many many many DGen campaigns for it, not just Pacific (maybe I didn't have a completely stock 4.12 when adding BAT (?) perhaps a stock dgen add-on pack (? not sure) - but darn, i have lots of options!). And lets not forget that DCG campaigns that come stock (internal) from Lowengrin's DCG are actually pretty many as well (and they all work for BAT) - prefer greatly DCG over Dgen anyway. In addition, seems all new stuff for DCG is being developed by external campaign creators for BAT compatibility - there are several more than Jon listed. Also DCG campaigns for CUP should work as well for BAT.
  15. @Sokol1 I hope... @Pb_Cybermat47 Thanks for this and I am looking forward to seeing the full CLOD servers again .. Thanks TF
  16. I personally found the most gains by turning vsync off and changing the maximum pre-rendered frames to 1 in the nvidia control panel for the il-2 exe. Currently testing fast vsync right now so cannot comment if it is better or not than vsync off. *edit* With fast vsync enabled I notice very slight micro stutters when looking at shadows/reflections in the cockpit. When I turned off vsync these tiny micro stutters went away. I also tried running with 4k textures on and off with the changed vsync settings and I noticed no change with 4k textures on or off.
  17. It looks like certain people did not read my initial thread or understand the message. They quote certain passages only. Had I known folks would do this I would have dumbed down the topic twitter sytle this way: Devellopers please introduce American Bombers in Bodenplatte to make the game more intersting. Devellopers, please roll out Allied and Axis planes in turn, to keep the online gameplay balanced. Thank you 😀
  18. I believe it only has diesels, the last time I played. It's quite complicated. With all the switching and stuff. It's hardcore as they say. http://www.run8studios.com/
  19. I have not, I should though, I love heli's. Haven't ever flown one in a real sim though. The only full module I have in DCS is the f-18.
  20. Does it only deal with diesel? Some of train sims steam trains are pretty good (at least the ones from 3rd parties)
  21. Run8 vs trainsim is like DCS vs Warthunder. Run8 isn't a major looker, but it's a damn good train simulator.
  22. Gunners not being killed is definitely something that is happening. I don't think I've ever killed a gunner even after watching stuff explode in his face, yet my pilot gets sniped no problem from just about any angle.
  23. I can imagine a simpit set up in your truck's sleeping compartment! I was considering getting an Asus Rog, among others. Performance sounds impressive. Do you use flight controls, or keyboard/mouse?
  24. You need to set vsync to on. Either in game, preferably in game vsync, or use your graphics card control panel to enable it. Servers can sometimes cause stutters.
  1. Load more activity