All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The fact that the map № 3 red depots were constantly dilapidated and the blue team, including and therefore the leader in the number of enemy tanks destroyed, proves this. I just did not take screenshots to prove this, but I carefully watched this situation. Well, you can say that tanks destroyed in warehouses do not affect the front line. I agree. They only affect the limit of tanks. But why then was the front shifted east until the limits were exhausted, and not west? I believe that the blues have enough tools to win. But the fact that you do not want to use them is your problem, not the red team.
  3. THX Chili very much! Tons of useful info in your last two posts.
  4. I have been thinking about that as well. I think that the Mediterranean/North Africa would work well. They could add the Hawker Hurricane as a collector plane. The invasion of Crete using JU-52s. P-40's fighting the Bf109Es and Fs. The JU-88s were used also.
  5. I'd vote for Hs 126 and Su-2 (since we already got U-2).
  6. It will prove that your 60 minutes flight to the depot will not change the map conditions. Please ask the admins to provide more a20s (and less Pe2s). We will see. P.S: Does any player have any problem to down a20?
  7. It feels bad everywhere, when you don't even see that you are crossing the frontline. Desastersoft developed that for their last two Addons for 1946, always just the same piece of trench, put together, so they had a complete line. But it was soo much better, to see now, here is the frontline.
  8. Hi guys, This is a shower thought 🛀, so you can take it with a grain of salt, but do you think that a new career timeline(not overwriting with the current ones) can be created with the current planes? If yes, which one would that be? I would gladly pay 40-50 euros for a new map + career.
  9. and what about that multilanguage massage from Jason?
  10. What do you want to prove with this? Do you want to check if I can bomb on blue planes?)) I have repeatedly said before that for a long time I flew for the blue team and the JU88 is my favorite plane. My results as a bomber pilot, who mainly bombes from the horizon, were significantly higher than now on Pe2. In my opinion, ceteris paribus, if the red had planes like JU88, the blue would lose much faster Unfortunately, the command of my squadron forbids departures for the blue team even on another account
  11. After last week I doubt we will see anything today.
  12. https://oldmachinepress.com/2015/08/18/curtiss-xp-40q/
  13. Wow that p40 is sleek never heard of that one. I wonder how they flew
  14. One question. Why do not change your nickname for the next TAW round (or the next map) and not try to do exactly the same what you write? I can provide my second account for this challenge.
  15. Well Im trying to find some people to fly with I never hada headset until recently - which is more common in this community srs discord or? I presume i get the addy frm server? That sounds like a lot of fun though let me know if you guys need amother body
  16. Since everyone is so curious... 🙄 I’ll spill the beans. It’s a P40-Q with a Packard Merlin and a 2 Stage Supercharger. Since the Mustang was already in production, they never got a contract for it. It would be fun to see it modeled though. (There might have been other reasons too) I guess the B-25 is the obvious one since the internal modeling is all that’s left. I would be happy if the other one was the Li-2/C-47/Dakota since we really need that aircraft for Allied paratrooper and transport duties.
  17. I can test the tanks, I'm a former Leopard Tank commander (spent 12 years into them) I have pretty good knowledge about tanks and how they are working or supposed to. My other Tank "games" are Steel Beast Pro (for my job) and Pro Pe at house... My computer is quite good (i7 9700k@5.0Ghz - 1080Ti - 16Go RAM - SSD)
  18. The attakers capabilities of the teams on map No. 4 have not changed. Let's look at the limits of tanks. How fast the reds can get ahead of the blue ones. Now they will have to work hard: 720/650 I can explain another difference. Pe2 carries only 40% of the Ju88 bomb load. Count how many flights do you need to make to an airfield or warehouse to destroy it? That is why your words are a manipulation, not an explanation. You just need to look at the limits on the main page and we will immediately understand who destroys what faster Again wrong. The blue team constantly led the planes. We had to make regular raids on airfields to try to reduce the backlog.
  19. Again wrong. As the axis team cannot get the whole map (as I said before, the blue tanks will be destroyed), the only option for the axis team is the victory by the plane condition. Usually it will not work because of more effective AAAs.
  20. The fellow was talking about the AI gunners, so you're barking up the wrong tree here I'm surprised you didn't know that as you appear to know everything else
  21. Different terms, but the meaning is the same. The general movement of the front line until the last moment showed that the blue team is better at capturing territory. And the total number of tanks destroyed on the main page showed that the blue ones are better at reducing the limit of tanks. The Reds simply had more resources this time. None of the teams now has an overwhelming advantage. That is why maps last so long in this campaign.
  22. Schilling's 'Hairless Joe' by @E69_julian57... Some more... http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&get=338 http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&get=337 http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads4&get=335
  23. I hope we get new aircraft and not variants of exiting ones. They are more attractive this way to buyers, at least for me.
  24. No . It is not shown on this page. We should ask the administrators to improve the report. Did I say before "easily"? I wrote "faster". It is not. You can do a simple test: start Pe2: climb 3000 => go to the enemy AF=>dive about 770 km/h => drop bombs=> go home. start Bf110: climb 3000 => go to the enemy AF=>dive about 730 km/h => drop bombs=> go home (usually you will not). I hope 10 attemps for every plane will be enough (do not forget to attack the full equipped AFs, not only with 1 or 2 or 3 AAAs). I am not talking about to change something with Pe2. I am trying to explain what is the difference.
  25. This "idea" that the Pe-2 is "OP" (over powered is my best guess) as a guy @gemanuel1 who just tried to shoot me down in my Pe-2 with his 109F-4 claimed in the chat on the last mission of map#3, is a silly idea. This fellow who had just shot down an IL2, attacked me and hit me a few times, then sat on my 6 o'clock until my AI gunners shot him down. He sat there for over 12 seconds, all the while his plane and pilot were taking damage and one of my AI gunners even reported that he ran out of ammo , then claimed in the chat that the Pe-2 AI gunners have this magical one hit kill ability Just look at the log and you can see he had plenty of time to evade or even head home, but he just sat here taking hits for 12 seconds plus! http://taw.stg2.de/pilot_sortie.php?id=47745&name=Pict
  1. Load more activity