All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi I completely agree with the interest that it could bring to the multi player. But on the other hand by respecting the use of the radios which existed on the various aircraft. See as well
  3. So it appears to be an hardware failure, I do hope its is not what I had, an dying motherboard. https://www.howtogeek.com/260813/how-to-test-your-computers-ram-for-problems/
  4. I think you may now realize there's one tempest and two spits {top pic}. Sorry, couldn't resist 😘
  5. Thanx Stolle! This did the trick. @Diman_Ivan_san Большое спасибо ! Translation is ok for Google standarts. From russian to english or vice versa isn´t easy. Hope to see your other campaigns translated once you´ll find time for it.
  6. THANK YOU for the skins much appreciated 👍 and my oh my that Donna does look grand.
  7. hier nur Bump Dann, guten Abend Bump
  8. Started the Career Mode for this Aircraft today and noticed that the AI Wingmen are level bombing from 1000m - meanwhile I'm having to kind of spiral divebomb in order to see and attack the targets they are engaging. Also had problems with bombs not exploding on standard 3 sec delay. 3 missions and so far 1 10.5cm Howitzer destroyed!
  9. I agree with Sketch. At that time, it's on/off, and not a setting for any channel.
  10. I know the engines are different, I think the BOS is more complete than the CLOD, but in CLOD we feel more effects of the G force, especially in curves, it would not be time to review the effects because we make closed turns and nothing happens.
  11. Han may we have a fake block which can be destroyed but with no collision.
  12. Too bad ... it would be more simulated.
  13. Try to copy the 01.rus file and rename to 01.eng (or to the language file of your version of the game). Do this for subsequent missions The english translation was saved in the .rus file. (This makes sense since he probably has the russian language version) Thanks for the campaign Diman_Ivan_san!
  14. Eldur

Endlich IV

Ich dachte, der Feierabend Bump geht auch ohne Game Booster...
  15. No thanks. The current system works fine.
  16. From something simple like this would be nice... To something like this would great too....
  17. Today
  18. It's not the same dive entry. If you go with your simulation and give the Spitfire a 1 s head start (or whatever time necessary so that it is at 5km while the P-47 is still 100+ meters higher), you'll find the P-47 does not start to catch up until the Spitfire reaches terminal velocity either. The pitch of the Spitfire for most of the dive entry phase is about 5° lower than that of the P-47, even though in the steady parts it looks as if the P-47 requires only about 1°-1.5° higher pitch at the same speed for the same flightpath. Effectively, the Spitfire pulls ahead due to a) a slightly better initial acceleration and b) due to entering the dive slightly quicker / steeper. But if you convert a couple of extra % altitude, it is a tremendeous initial advantage and it will take ages to compensate.
  19. So I had the chance to speak to support about this and they were able to fix the issue! I provided them with my 17-digit SteamID number and they were able to link that up with my IL2 account manually, which seems to be the process that was going awry. Once they'd linked the account, I signed into the game using my steam id and it went straight in. Seems it may have been a case of misleading error message, making it look like a connectivity issue. Might be worth noting on a troubleshooting sticky somewhere for users getting this message on first-time use; as I mostly just found posts of people getting this message due to the server being down etc. Anyway, cheers for the tip!
  20. it would be very interesting and immersive, the oxygen to be connected manually against the 4 thousand meters, with the pilot suffering vision loss, if he did not open the valve.
  21. I also upgraded my PC recently especially for BOS. Until know I thought the game itself is terribly optimized. But I just realized that the terrible performance I get is only on wings of liberty server. What is up with that server? If I spin up quick match with fur ball of 16 AI + me it's no problem. But when I spawn to WOL it stutters like crazy.
  22. Tell that to any infantryman in WWI or any Infantryman other then US in WWII - but I get your point. If they had a choice they would have propably picked other guns for Urban or Trench Warfare
  23. DD_Arthur, Thanks for your reply. Between 2013 and 2017 or 18, I bought everything from the RoF Store. I, also, stupidly never bothered to save my purchase orders. Incidentally, I've been trying to figure a way to underline my text since 2000 or earlier. And I don't know how I got this, nor how to how to turn it off.
  24. Good evening all, I'm putting my digital copy of WOTTR for sale. PM me if you're interested.
  1. Load more activity