All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Doesn't matter. Any "ace" gunner shouldn't magically become a Death Star L@zer Turret operator. He should just suck less than a novice gunner. There is no reason to defy humanly possible performance by just labelling it "ace".
  3. I have flown numerous bombing missions with the P-47 and I can't hit targets consistently, would appreciate advice or instructions on the best method.
  4. Eh? I’m sorry but what’s difficult about Clod?
  5. Hello folks, Im running on i7 4790k @ 4.7 Ghz and Gtx 1070, achieving 40-50 fps on lower alt and 89+ higher. Thoughts about my config - cpu is good and GPU is the limit. Looking into windows' task manager I can see CPU up to 70% load and GPU 99% most of the time. Can anyone check and compare these values with your own rig?
  6. I think Bos knows the success because it is a simulator that is very oriented arcade. I know many players who have dropped Clodo because it's too difficult for them.
  7. Oups ☺️ it's ok now.
  8. Another must-have Pat. Please could you slip in a download link if you're ready.
  9. Many thanks for your comment. The name of Ernest Sprouse is on the skin !! You are very lucky to had this great fortune to speak with him!!!! Salute!!😉
  10. Again we need to know what level the AI gunners in question are set to? Cheers, Dakpilot
  11. It was really intense again, both sides put up a really hard fight. There will be more events like this in the future! Thanks for joining!
  12. This was a 110 but I believe it about the HS129. I like that ugly plane too. Nice view of the ground rushing up at you. At least its easy to stay on speed - just max it out and its always at 300 km/h (smh) This case with the plane exploding I think was because I hosed him so much. The Yak was out of cannon and I knew they were 7.62s so instead of few round bursts I was doing noticeably longer bursts.. I probably ended up putting a LOT of bullets into the 110 and they must have just hit some magic spot. Id never seen it in any stream. Planes fold in, wings rip off, flaming engines all that yeah. Blowing apart like a bombs on board? That was new. I cursed at first but the Yak didnt seem any worse off
  13. Today
  14. I have added "Spitfire Mk VB:" "spitfiremkvb" and "P-40E-1:" "p40e1" to fighters_allied both in Moscow and Stalingrad lists, and after that I can't launch the app, I have to return to the original config.ini.
  15. Not as silly as you think!
  16. Ace of Spad, volume 19 One 4k skin of Spad XIII flown by Lieutenant René Fonck, Spa 103, 75 sure wins, 32 probable wins. One skin of Spa 81's Spad XIII fictive #XV. DOWNLOAD
  17. Ace of Spad, volume 19 One 4k skin of Spad XIII flown by Lieutenant René Fonck, Spa 103, 75 sure wins, 32 probable wins. One skin of Spa 81's Spad XIII fictive #XV. DOWNLOAD
  18. I honestly don't think early access would be successful. A lot of people have lost faith and trust in Clod..... so their money will stay in their pockets until TF5 proves to be worth the money. If it comes out as bad as Blitz did, I think it will prove to be the demise of Clod.
  19. Murleen

Cold starts

Sorry, missed out an important detail - set "Always Air Start" to 2
  20. Semor76

Cold starts

Thanks Murleen, but when I set Always air starts to on, I start in the air and not cold & dark on the ground.
  21. I guess those negative comments in thread titles or topics come from a situational frustration and the forum is the valve for it. Doesnt matter if the problem sits in front of the monitor or it is maybe a game bug. However you got an EA game for less price than the future Release Candidate. Early Access purpose is to support the developer,provide constructive bug reporting and being a tester. The team prooves themselves as pro developers and great project management throughout the past years. Calling a wip development rediculus is just unfair and doesnt proove of having an eye for the whole imo. Instead of being constructive, some seem to need just a valve or just like to slam on already mentioned bugs, which is almost trolling. Try to take the PoV from devs side before posting in harsh vocabularies and compare it to your situation at work maybe. I really love what the team around Han and Jason just created the past years.We are all playing a niche game with just a small budget for the development.If i am bothered by a bug, i got enough faith it will be worn out, depending on its priority,it maybe takes a few updates - so what. Happy Eastern😃
  22. Still being actively developed by the BMS team - 4.34 was released 2 days ago. For the F-16 there's nothing else out there as close. It's pretty incredible what they've managed to do with the engine and I've found it a very bug free experience. The terrain when down low obviously doesn't look great and I found the whole controller setup a bit finicky but if you can overlook some of the understandably creaky bits there's so much good stuff. It's really probably something that only a non-commercial group could put together and focus in on for so long.
  23. I create missions for my group with your remarkable editor: simplicity, activity in flight, etc ......................... thanks again 😊. Is it possible to have the JU 52 in flight?
  24. While the map is WIP can I please flag up that this reservoir didn't exist until the 50s. It was already in one of your devblog screenshots. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olef_Dam
  1. Load more activity