All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hallo, nachdem ich nun in meiner BOK- Kampagnie von der LaGG-3 auf die LaG-5 umgestiegen bin, habe ich mit Motor- bzw. Überhitzungsproblemen zu kämpfen. Ich bin immer hart am Limit der zulässigen Temperaturen, habe dadurch ständig Probleme, an meinem Schwarm dranzubleiben. Musste auch schon mehrmals einen Luftkampf abbrechen, bzw die Verfolgung, da ich den Motor sonst überhitzt hätte. Ölkühler, Einlass-/ Auslassklappen offen, wobei ich mir über die Steuerung/ Bedienung der Einlass-/ Auslassklappen nicht so ganz im klaren bin. Aus den Beschreibungen und dem Lehrvideo La-5 geht das leider nicht so eindeutig hervor.. Wie sollten die Klappen im Verhältniss zueinander stehen???? Ölkühler ist klar, steuert die Öltemperatur, je grösser die Temperatur, um so weiter muss ich den Ölkühler öffnen. Zylinderkopftemperatur wird sicherlich über die Einlass-/ Auslassklappen gesteuert, aber, sollten dieEinlassklappen weiter offen wie die Auslasklappen sein? In den Beschreibungen der La-5/ Memoiren sowjetischer Piloten usw. wird ja darüber berichtet, das es Überhitzungsprobleme gab, deshalb oft mit offener Kabine geflogen wurde, die Auslassklappen weit offen waren. Das ging natürlich auf Kosten der Geschwindigkeit........ Empfehlung der Konstrukteure, die kabinen und Klappen weitgehend zu schliessen......?????? Hat jemand ähnliche Erfahrung gemacht, oder bediene ich vorzugsweise die Einlass/ Auslassklappen falsch oder nur im falschen Verhältniss zueinander???? MFG
  3. ERJ-140 on short final of runway 18C Memphis Intl. Airport after a flight from Nantucket. Looks like the evening cargo rush-hour is about to break loose...
  4. Hi Rap another beauty! This skin RAP´s😁 me! Thank you very much my friend
  5. Well done mate! Fantastic, link is working for me! Thank you
  6. Counterweight ? Can you show details Base station? I’ll order it immediately if I really need it.Is this something like the base stations in Rift that were done away with in RiftS.I’m trying out the Pimax for two reasons:I’d like to see if its resolution is better and that’s. Its widened field of view is a big improvement.BTW when using Pimax I assume I use Steam settings ,correct?
  7. raaaid

Racing Sims

does anybody know if in assetto is posible to see peoples names over the cars?
  8. All the profiles I've found of this aircraft, as well as a photograph of another aircraft from this unit, show the T being placed forward of the other letter on either side. (The other photograph I mentioned showed an aircraft with TY painted on its port nose.)
  9. I would be eternally grateful if someone could provide me with simple, clear, step-by-step instructions on how to fix the 5x zoom on my Rift S. At the moment it has extreme overlapping, and I have to close one eye to make any sense of what I'm seeing 🤔
  10. Today
  11. I tried reducing gamma below 0.8 but VR won't start at all after that.. maybe it's on my machine only, but just fyi..
  12. Here you may read up on the 2 two-seaters we can expect next after the SE5a & Alb D5a to come soon: https://il2sturmovik.com/store/flying-circus/ -The Bristol Fighter F.II and - The Halberstadt Cl II each with their engine mods for Bristol Fighter F.III and Halberstadt CL.II 200hp The U2 is for the moment only used as a placeholder for one of those.
  13. Sure, as soon as Red gets the deadliest weapon of all - La5fn paintjobs other than 'standard' - unlocked.
  14. Nice video. I have to say every time I see Yaks dump those flaps in a fight I cry a little inside.
  15. https://youtu.be/IY8YoeYbhJ4
  16. hi all, from what i understand, we will not be getting a ww1 2 seat plane in FC Volume 1, the only option is to use the U2vs, we have very good replacement skins to make them look like ww1 planes, but was wondering how do i give AI plane a ww1 custom skin, so the AI its self uses the ww1 skin, set mission editor. is it even possable ?
  17. That Ctrl+F1 bug is HORRIBLE isn't it? Post in here, I started one ages ago... put yer video in as MORE evidence?
  18. This photograph inspired me to do a little more skinning. I have interpreted the paint scheme as being RAF colours Dark Green over Sky. This skin comes with an alternative version that lacks individual aircraft markings for use as a generic RAAF skin. You can download them here. Thanks to ICDP for the lovely template.
  19. I've had it explained to me, but "Wolololo", at least written out, still sounds like and Australian yelling, "Cry havoc and let loose the kangaroos of war!" But let's see what happens this week.
  20. The feeling of being in the cockpit is worth it. Anything on a screen or tv is a fast switching picture essentially. If you sit in front of a monitor it is 60hz or 144hz, vr is same so same effect on brain, you are tricking it the same. Radiation much smaller because much smaller screen so will it will boil your eyeballs over time...? Not sure, i would say you are getting less radiation from it then your cellphone.
  21. LuseKofte

DCS news

I think no brain is safe here. Nor your eye if you spend too much time in front of any type of screen. VR optimization is however a good thing for eye and brain. My time in VR has grown considerable and with it less time flying. In DCS I find myself just in the middle of using it or not. I find it hard to leave VR and walk right into a family situation. Also immersion by switches and cockpit is equal of immersion of VR depending what I fly These improvements might remove some discomphort using VR. And that is good
  22. Please petition the developers to fix at last the flickering bug.
  23. Dedicated Normal had them and I thought Berloga did but I may be remembering wrong.
  1. Load more activity