All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. i dont like tags off is there anyserver with tags on?
  3. I was flying a few missions with the Duck, first in march 1943, no issues with taxing. In an attack mission on road and track facilities the trucks were not on the road, but in the terrain and my squadmates did not attack the trucks, but the anti air defense. @Murleen I was also flying in may 1943 from the airfield Gostagaevskaya, north of Anapa,.When starting to the west, the AI turns left too far and taxis into the camouflage nets in front of the building left of our parking area. The other directions worked like they should.
  4. Should we Wolololo just to be sure it will be interesting?
  5. Sharpe43

DCS news

it's a funny thing...but some of the map stuff you see in the f16 video that was released Friday was the syria/ Lebanon map..
  6. Hi, can you please allow at least 4xSC50 bombs for all BF 109's? It would improve the gameplay. Edit: For BF 109 G-2, G-4 and G-6.
  7. Ja da empfehle ich gleich mal diverse discord server zb. https://discord.gg/2DKnbT
  8. Could be an interesting week.
  9. Welche Gpu, und wie sieht die performance aus?
  10. The whole topic has slowly become uncomfortable to 1C and its defense team.
  11. presente con mi avión rojo en el =gRij=Dedicado server como el berloga pero con mas categoría sin vistas esternas
  12. Dutch2

Racing Sims

Maybe in version 2.3 😁 But if you do have AC you could ask this to the mod maker. I did btw also read that Automobilista2 will be released in dec2019 on the Project Cars2 game engine and luckily not on the ugly rFactor2.
  13. Yes, I know some kind of strange, but it actually is that way. I use it frequently, because I don't want to have to start the game twice only to switch from "modded" to "non modded".
  14. Yep, that Startup.cfg was the first thing I was searching inn, I did saw that, but did not know that modes stands for mods. Thanks
  15. Here they are: grosfi.ch/dAwXUE4na3W I have made a composite of the two useable Achmer photos. I have added Monchengladbach but it is unfortunately at a very low scale, but good enough to make a good interpretation if you do not have anything better. It is very interesting to see the dispersal areas of Hangelar quite far from the field, at the top of the photo! Cordially JVM
  16. Is there an option to get rid of that horrible exhaust flame?
  17. keeno

PWCG flying P40?

Magic, thanks Yogi, I'll give that a try. Gotta love the old work horse...... that's why I want the Hurricane so much! Cheers
  18. Today
  19. Yep, it's flagged in your startup.cfg file in your main game directory. I don't have the file in front of me right now, but it's quite at the bottom of the entries. Its flag is should be something like "Modes = 0/1". So, set it to 1 and change the properties of this file to read-only. That's what I actually do.
  20. dburne

DCS news

I remember when I was a youngster all those many years ago - they were claiming sitting too close to a television would ruin your eyes. Nope.
  21. Fennec

DCS news

Is VR actually safe for your brain and eyes guys? Not that i can afford it for the moment since i spent so much on the warthog/pedals and several DCS modules recently but I always wondered how dangerous it can be to have a screen within inches of your eyes and fooling your brains and spatial references for hours every day. I would love to try it though, everyone says it is truly amazing. The closest thing i tried is a cinema 4D with special glasses in the futuroscope in France but I can only guess VR is even more impressive. Another great news for DCS is that we will not only get the much anticipated F16 but we will also get Syria/Lebanon map which is really amazing! The devs also confirmed they are working on an Afghanistan map. That is really fantastic. I would have loved a Vietnam map but those 2 will be awesome to wait for it. I've also read that Razbam is working on the F15E two seaters but pledged to finish their existing modules before releasing it so that is also nice to hear.
  22. For some strange reason I can not set “mod enabled” permanently. If I do select the check box, it will ask to restart the game and after the restart this selection field keeps blanc 😳 Is there an .txt file that I can set as read only to keep avoiding some “Gremlin” is changing this.
  23. I thought so. Luukanen in "Fighter over Finland" also didn´t mention such use of 109 or G-4. Thx for answer
  24. Dutch2

Racing Sims

Great subject as I am also in the market of an Historic car racing VRsim. I only want to race the pre 1967 F1 cars so the cigar shaped cars between the 1936 until 1967 and not the winged cars, nor the just like being an insect, 2019 F1car or the brick shape design of the actual leMans car, what are these ugly. As for the gear, I think the Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition is the best bang for your bucks. It does have (the nicer then the Logitech gears), an belt driven FFB and the steering wheel does have an normal size of 30cm. In my search for games I did find: Project Cars2 only one Lotus historic F1 car. But great graphics. iRacing, only that will needs a monthly fee, so that will be skipped rFactor, the Steam demo I did try was very ugly, pure comic book graphics, in my eyes not worth to buy, better to go for the original modded GPL. Assetto Corsa Ultimate version. Here are nice mods according to a AC forum the must have mods: https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/ https://acstuff.ru/app/ And the GPL mod itself:
  25. Hi, I must say no to both. They were only used as fighter role. And according to serial numbers there were no G-4's. There were some G-2's that did not had ATA 1.3 restriction though, but it was advised not to use ATA 1.42 to save the engines. At least MT-224 seemed to be that kind of G-2 according to Kyösti Karhila's memoirs.
  26. B 25 flyible (maybe) will add more impact in this scenario
  1. Load more activity