All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If one replaces the word 'Ecosystem' in that article with 'walled garden', it all makes sense.
  3. Were all the 4 guns being triggered by the same trigger in the FW190D9 (and a couple of other german aircraft)? No dual stage or anything like that?
  4. Thank you very much for volume 19, Pat. Your hard work is always very much appreciated. Mike.
  5. Gotta say, I'm not a big fan of his work. Something seems "off" on the color palette on many of his painting, and the aircraft mostly look like they're made of plastic - very little sense of texture and material.
  6. Gents, come on! Гентс, веди себя пожалуйста!
  7. Interesting topic, skimmed most of it (sorry) but as another hobby I do scale modelling, a while back there was an extensive study on one of those forums regarding this and getting a good colour match ... think it was Large Scale Planes? Those guys are meticulous for detail, might be worth googeling for. From memory, many of the findings there seem to echo the findings in this thread. For sure I have the 1/32 Roden Dr.I with after-market parts and decals to build Richthofen's kite and will be researching again the appropriate red to use come build time.
  8. Are you guys sure it works? It does not work for me. SteamVR returns this line: Tue Apr 23 2019 13:24:09.493 - [Console] settings steamvr.ipdOffset -0.015 Tue Apr 23 2019 13:24:09.494 - [Console] steamvr.ipdOffset: -0.015000 Tue Apr 23 2019 13:24:09.499 - [Settings] Save Json Settings to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\config\steamvr.vrsettings I did it, repeatedly, in the right order, double checking. Exiting SteamVR, WMR, restarting PC. But it does not pull it. startup.cfg still reports the old hardware IPD, and world size does not change. I am using a WMR Samsung Odyssey. "SteamVR[beta]" and "Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR[beta]".
  9. It was this in 'real fights' - AKA history - and this is one reason why the air battle unfolded as it did. My point was that arguing over a few aircraft or small performance differences for MP bears no relations to what actually occurred. In a sim, you can do whatever you want.
  10. I joined in just as it was ending ... If I joined the right server? Was only one other person on, it never lasted until 3AM GMT? seemed was just me on at 23:00 GMT? I'll give it a go again next time I see it announced here though, keep up the good work.
  11. Today
  12. A fun flight on the Day-D map when I made seven kills without my own death.
  13. Hi Bodenplatte ist noch Early Access . Ein Teil der Flugzeuge sind schon verfügbar,die Karte kommt noch. Gruss Stefan.
  14. Наш форум открыт, зарегистрироваться на нем способен даже первоклассник. Милости просим. Мы всегда рады любому общению) Our forum is open, even a child can register on it. Welcome. We are always glad to any communication)
  15. Thanks for the replies. Yes, I took another look at CPU usage and it is actually between 20 to 30 percent. I just upgraded to the 8700, so an even more expensive CPU just to play this game in VR is not a possibility, given that the 8700 blazes through every other game I have. Is an i9 really a requirement for VR in this game? I will keep experimenting to see if I get better FPS. It's a bit difficult to gather tips from this forum because there's a lot of contradicting information. Is there a summary, maybe from the developers, of settings that have been proven to be optimal?
  16. Habe mir Heute Bodenplatte gekauft . Finde keine Karriere und Missionen.....????
  17. Great viewing THOR and yeah, the 'vaping' sound is dead funny (and obvious to those, like myself, who partake!). Cheers for the viewing. Wouldn't it be great to have user-friendly B-25's at some point?
  18. https://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-explains-timing-rift-2-rift-pro/?fbclid=IwAR37hW4dGpGnISlto-mubuiS2ZEErigdYwTjqaIsGV2PTt_Q04-gkT315Q8
  19. I've put together some of the stuff I've collected here http://www.mediafire.com/file/nplg8mtvbnsfrzk/airfields.rar/file Of particular interest is the pdf on German airfields. It describes their construction, length and orientation, as well as their condition with regards to bombings
  20. Don't get his hopes up this still happens with my system. I play on balanced settings with 100% SS and 2xAA still get massive frame drops in dog fights. Vr performance is pretty bad lately.
  21. It was a 190 that I was referring to obviously it wasn’t you. You were not lying... SORRY 😐
  22. I'm just thankful that the devs haven't simulated whiplash deaths as with some of the turns that the Spits are doing in game, if this were real, the Germans would have won! OK, just teasing, but I'm sure one day the devs, as ever, will sort all of these issues out!
  23. You can set it to anything other than 0 and the beacon will be on. The NDB (and the radio beacon in the plane) knows which beacon to point at based on the country settings, not the channel settings. Here's an example from Alozno's Combat Box mission "Battle for Kalinin". As you can see, both the German and Russian NDB's are set to 1. I went ahead and threw up a test mission verifying that setting both German and Russian radio beacons to one is fine.
  1. Load more activity