All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey, Lefuneste. I just tested the latest version that Fenris uses (his optimization settings for Odyssey+). All is working well, but I noticed that the mirror in my Spit MV has some black shaders on the left side. Also, LALT + Delete doesn't seem to adjust the cockpit anymore. Thanks for the great work!
  3. I’m skeptic all to say the least. How would we objectively evaluate it? Have you got a track file at least?
  4. I mean, thats great and all, but I'd still very much like a mod or option to change that to english. After all, I'm supposed to be a german pilot that can read german with no issue. But because irl me cant read german, I feel like it should at least have the option to translate it into english for better understanding and immersion. Just makes sense to me. But thanks for showing me where the fuel gauges are anyway...
  5. Today
  6. Not really. Area rule only saw significant application in underpowered jets of the 50-60s so aircraft to get past the transonic region of M0.8-1.2 in level flight. After advances in jet technology including intake design, area rule became less important, as modern jets don't really have a problem brute forcing past it with aircraft such as the F-22 and Eurofighter able to go past the transonic zone in military power. MiG-25 and MiG-31 certainly don't follow the area rule, yet they are among the fastest conventional jet aircraft to exist.
  7. OK I watched Requiem's video and cannot get RALT-F to move the gunsight out of the way. I have tried mapping multiple keys to "Gun Sight Position Toggle" in Keymapper. Nothing works. Tried with power off, engines on, many different combos, it won't move. I have changed my default mappings so I'm not even sure "Gun Sight Position Toggle" is the right one. What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? Thanks Skud
  8. Well. That's it - you're hooked now!
  9. Our time on Wargrounds was a bit abbreviated last Thursday. Nonetheless, we did get some "big wing" formation flying in and had a scrap with the 103rd and friends. As so often happens, they fight ended briefly, with one JG1 pilot's engine being shot out in enemy territory. Some good large-scale maneuvering on both sides! The 103rd had multiple 2 or 3 ship flights spread out covering a wide area of operations behind their lines, which was quite impressive to see. You can catch that all on part I of my stream: After that, we nipped off a little early because the Albatros D.Va and Se5a are now live in Flying Circus!!! So of course, we had to try them. I mainly operated the Se5a, with one rather abrupt flight in the Albatros near the end. You can see my first flights with these birds here in part II of my livestream: Finally, I wanted to mention that after a long absence, we were pleased to see JG1_Sturtz drop in and fly a sortie with us on Wargrounds. Salute man, was great to see you airborne again! We'll catch you on Cuban's server next week! 😎
  10. Our time on Wargrounds was a bit abbreviated last Thursday. Nonetheless, we did get some "big wing" formation flying in and had a scrap with the 103rd and friends. As so often happens, they fight ended briefly, with one JG1 pilot's engine being shot out in enemy territory. Some good large-scale maneuvering on both sides! The 103rd had multiple 2 or 3 ship flights spread out covering a wide area of operations behind their lines, which was quite impressive to see. You can catch that all on part I of my stream: After that, we nipped off a little early because the Albatros D.Va and Se5a are now live in Flying Circus!!! So of course, we had to try them. I mainly operated the Se5a, with one rather abrupt flight in the Albatros near the end. You can see my first flights with these birds here in part II of my livestream: Finally, I wanted to mention that after a long absence, we were pleased to see JG1_Sturtz drop in and fly a sortie with us on Wargrounds. Salute man, was great to see you airborne again! We'll catch you on Cuban's server next week! 😎
  11. Ok, so after putting a few hours I have a crazy theory: I’mhaving an easier time killing planes using 150m instead of 400m because they fly differently. when you set convergence, it also affects the AI plane’s convergence. They’re linked, see for yourself. at low convergence settings, the AI tries to turn more to get behind you, making it much easier to track and shoot him. At high convergence settings, the AI will try to level out more to pull away and create distance, meaning he changes his angle off more and is all over the place. try it and let me know what you think
  12. I played on the server for the first time today and I gotta say I'm impressed. Very good server with well designed missions and plenty of late aircrafts. Thank you for hosting!
  13. Outstanding work, especially the dirt in the tracks!
  14. The camera on Google Translate will work on the cockpit. check it out!
  15. I don't know why, but this reminded me of how the pipes and fittings on USN/USCG ships are color-coded based on what liquid they carry. If I recall correctly, yellow was for fuel or oil, purple was JP-5 fuel for the helicopters, blue was fresh water, green was fire fighting water (firemain), and in a beautiful stroke of comedic irony sewage was a bright metallic gold color. LOL.
  16. Avyx

clouds mod ?

I know it is, LizLemon I was just saying....
  17. You don't really need to know the words. Just learn the color layout of the gauges for their system. Such as fuel is yellow. Full left and right tanks Critically low with warning lights for left and right tanks. Full cockpit view
  18. Nice video, gives a good idea of just how fast the 262 can be. Just a heads up, though, you might want to put it in spoiler tags. I’m not sure what the forum’s policy is for videos with swastikas in them, but better safe than sorry.
  19. Wheres the fuel gauge on the 262? xD I cant read german to save my life, so any help would be appreciated. In fact, are their any mods that change the cockpits to english? I know people wanna be authentic and all, but to me, authentic means being able to read and understand the damn cockpit gauges cause you know.... I'm a german pilot... who is supposed to speak and read fluent german... in a german plane... that has german writing... in my mind, that means I should be able to read the cockpit gauges with ease. But since irl me cant read german at all... it ruins my immersion something fierce... So yeah, anyone know of a mod that changes that?
  20. There was discussion of Free French squadrons as AI for the Boston, so think it is likely it will be present in current configuration.
  21. G14 is only 2K at the moment, but if should change then I'll correct them historically too.
  22. im not saying to turn off realisam auto engine control (if thats what you ment), im saying turn off engine auto prop pitch (its switch propeler pitch control mode aauto to manual key i dont know on what its set by default) that your controling by default by engine propeler rpm keys, then you can manualy adjust prop pitch and get rpm from 2700 that rpm governor is limiting to, to what you wont abow it. And below ~8km there isent mutch to gain so its good to have it auto, only helps on high alts.
  1. Load more activity